“A Must-Do in Santa Fe!”

Santa Fe Jeep Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Fe Jeep Tours is an off-road sightseeing tour of Santa Fe and the surrounding areas. We offer 3, 4, and 6-hour tours, as well as, overnight stargazing tours and glamping.
Reviewed July 27, 2015

To celebrate our 8 year wedding anniversary, my hubby and I and booked a tour through Santa Fe Jeep tours (we took the Devi's Throne Sudeste tour!) What an adventure and blast we had! Andrew picked us at our hotel and we began our excursion! We would recommend this tour to all family and friends!

Date of experience: July 2015
"santa"
in 10 reviews
"wildlife"

Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

We had an awesome experience today with Andrew. He was so kind to fit us in at the last minute. The tour was very informative and the off road portion was a lot of fun. The scenery is breathtaking. My 16 year old son had a terrific time. He brought his Go Pro and the jeep had several mounts for Go Pros. I would highly recommend Sant Fe Jeep Tours.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank LeebirdOhio
Reviewed July 2, 2015

Andrew and Tao took us on an unbelievable trip to the ski basin. My family (5) plus 2 dogs went in 2 Jeeps. We were picked up promptly at the Plaza.

Food was excellent as well as the scenery. I would highly recommend Andrew's crew for your next adventure. you won't regret it...

Reviewed July 2, 2015

Fantastic way to experience the mountains. We appreciated occasional stops to enjoy the quiet and catch the breeze through young aspens. Added interest of a sudden thunderstorm followed by a multi-colored sunset.

1  Thank Bill B
See more reviews
Reviewed June 13, 2015

my husband and I lead by andrew had a amazing time....andrew was the greatest tour guide and took us
where there had been little to no visitation due to not being open to the public until recently...he was so knowledgeable about the area we visited as well as the surrounding areas...if u want to go explore off the
beaten track his company is definitely the one to hire :)