“Fabulous!”

Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens
Ranked #3 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience sublime bliss in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. Featuring traditional Asian spa rituals and luxurious rose petal baths, we are dedicated to the ancient healing art of using plants, herbs and spices for inner and outer beauty. In addition, we offer therapeutic, hot stone and Thai massage, as well as a selection of rejuvenating and anti-aging facials. Our staff of Master-level therapists, all with 17 to 30 years of experience, will nourish your body and soul.
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Kelleen gave one of the best hot stone massages ever. Rose petal bath afterward is a must! Fresh fruit and chocolate are an unexpected touch. Only one thing missing...chauffeur service. I was so relaxed, it was tough walking back to my hotel!

1  Thank fancygirl523
There are newer reviews for Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens

Reviewed May 1, 2010

This is a great Spa- beautifully kitted out, with a nice treatment menu, not too busy and most importantly really great staff, my massage therapist really knew her stuff. One of the best massage I have every had.

1  Thank attention2detail_uk
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Oh my, followed trip advisor reviews for a must do in Santa Fe and was NOT disappointed. What a treat. What a hidden gem. Recommend the deluxe treatments that include the facial

Reviewed March 13, 2010

My wife and I spent last week 3-8-2010 in Santa Fe and went to Absolute Nirvana . My wife has had the hot rock massage before at other Spa's but she said this was the best. I had the regular body massage and it was heavenly. Again the staff and management were wonderful a class A+++ Spa. We will be back.
Charles & Donna Weber

Reviewed February 24, 2010

This place is to die for. The Nirvana in Chocolate is absolutely the most decadent, rejuvenating an relaxing treatment I have ever experienced. The therapists were all fabulous and I will definately be back.