“Peaceful, relaxing and therapeutic”

Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens
Ranked #3 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience sublime bliss in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. Featuring traditional Asian spa rituals and luxurious rose petal baths, we are dedicated to the ancient healing art of using plants, herbs and spices for inner and outer beauty. In addition, we offer therapeutic, hot stone and Thai massage, as well as a selection of rejuvenating and anti-aging facials. Our staff of Master-level therapists, all with 17 to 30 years of experience, will nourish your body and soul.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had a 60 minute Masters Massage at Nirvana and couldn't be happier. The spa area is relaxing, zen, clean and simple and the massage itself was excellent. As it was a Master Massage, the treatment was with a very experienced employee - in my case, Elenya. Elenya was friendly and had a wonderful peace about her that immediately put me at ease. Most importantly she gave me one of the best massages I've ever had. Most of my massages are just fine, some are ok and fewer than that are really, really good. My massage at Nirvana was really, really good. I hope others who visit Nirvana are as lucky as I was.

2  Thank Ryan B

Reviewed May 29, 2014

There were 4 of us who wanted massages. We called that morning and the spa was able accommodate us two at a time which was great because we were 2 couples. The spa is part of the Inn at Madeleine on a small street near the historic plaza area. The building is an old Victorian 2 story. The spa is located behind the Inn in what might have been a guest cottage or carriage house at one time. Between us we had 2 classic and 2 deep tissue massages. Everyone was very happy with their choice. Caryn and Tammie were excellent. There is a peaceful garden to sit in prior and after your treatment. A great way to relax. If you are looking for a small personal spa with excellent staff this is the place.

2  Thank dcb4scuba
Reviewed May 22, 2014

On my recent visit to Santa Fe, I had a couple of hours to spare before meeting my friends for dinner. I called Absolute Nirvana Spa and they were able to take accommodate my request for a massage at the last minute. My therapist (Lauren) was fantastic. Even though she was called in at the last minute, she did not seem rushed or stressed. She was careful to understand any issues or trouble spots that I was concerned about and completed a perfectly relaxing massage. I will definitely make another appointment the next time I visit Santa Fe.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My daughter and I both had some serious de-stressing to do and Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens is the perfect way to do that! I had the Stress Buster massage-absolute bliss! My daughter had a Ginger special massage which she said was the best massage she has ever had. If I am back in Santa Fe, this will be the first place I go! Very skilled therapists, beautiful and relaxing environment, even cookies! We don't splurge on ourselves often, but this was so worth it!

1  Thank Frances W
carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Indulging in a spa is such a wonderful mother/daughter experience and I am so happy to learn you thoroughly enjoyed your experience at Absolute Nirvana. You chose one of my favorite treatments - that Stressbuster with its hot oils, hot towels and Chinese Flower oils is truly amazing for dealing with stress and tension! We hope you are able to get back to Nirvana for another much-deserved treatment. Please know that we always have a platter of homemade cookies for both the spa and the inn guests!

Carolyn

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I both booked massages at Absolute Nirvana Spa during a long weekend stay in Santa Fe. We were thoroughly impressed by our massage therapists. My husband's male therapist was very professional/skilled and put him at ease immediately. I got a wonderful prenatal massage that helped soothe some tight muscles and contributed to a relaxing, stress-free weekend. We would highly recommend this spa to guests staying at the adjoining bed and breakfast inns or to anyone in Santa Fe looking for a top-quality massage!

carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

You are smart to take time now to enjoy special experiences with your husband: as you know, once you have children it can be challenging to find time for romantic times together, let alone rest & relaxation. It is good to read that we helped you relax and loosen up tight muscles. Pregnancy can be hard on a body! Best wishes to you for a wonderful pregnancy and childbirth.