“Total relaxation”

Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens
Ranked #2 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience sublime bliss in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. Featuring traditional Asian spa rituals and luxurious rose petal baths, we are dedicated to the ancient healing art of using plants, herbs and spices for inner and outer beauty. In addition, we offer therapeutic, hot stone and Thai massage, as well as a selection of rejuvenating and anti-aging facials. Our staff of Master-level therapists, all with 17 to 30 years of experience, will nourish your body and soul.
New York City, New York
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Total relaxation”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Excellent swedish massage in a very nice facility. She paid special attention to my requests and I was in pure bliss. The price was outstanding. This quality massage in Manhattan would have cost me $200+ easily. I would recommended Nirvana Spa to people even if they are not staying at Hacienda Nicholas. Quite a delightful experience!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank caztravels
carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your massage. Our goal is to provide the absolute best bodywork, using all organic and natural products, while pricing our Master-Level massages below the majority of other spas in town. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to come back to Santa Fe for more bliss at Absolute Nirvana. Thank you very much for your review.

Baltimore, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Outstanding spa experience”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

It was clear from the beginning that Karin was a master. She not only listened to my preferences but then was able to tailor my massage so that I felt relaxed and energized. The garden setting is calming and restful. Making a reservation on line was easy as were all dealings with the efficient staff. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Karin is indeed a Master Therapist! Along with Karin, the rest of our staff of therapists all have between 10-28 years of experience in bodywork. I am happy to know you enjoyed the peaceful garden setting - it is our blessing to be just a few blocks from the Plaza, yet tucked away on a secluded dead end street with no traffic. Good to know the online booking worked so well, and that the staff did such a wonderful job. We do hope you are able to return for more relaxation.
santa fe NM
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE BEST !”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The massage that I had in the Nirvana Spa was THE BEST.
The masseuse was very professional and obviously had had many years of experience. I can't rate it higher.

Visited July 2013
carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you so very much for writing of your massage at Absolute Nirvana. You are right in your assessment of your therapist's background - all of our staff have a minimum of 10 years of experience, while many have far more than that. Hopefully you will be able to come back for another massage, or Thai massage, or hot stone, or .......
Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“BLISS”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've have never had a better and more professional massage in my life and I've had a few. The masseuse was exceptionally qualified, I've never felt better after a massage.
Followed by the rose petal bath with the exotic tea and tropical fruit, well, it really was heavenly !

Visited July 2013
How heart-warming to read of your happiness at Absolute Nirvana. One of our unique features is that all of our therapists are Master-Level, so we are able to offer consistently exceptional treatments to all clients, all day, every day. I am happy to know you had such a heavenly experience!
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Massage at Absolute Nirvana”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This wonderful little spa is so quiet, relaxing & grounded. Just the ticket to de-stress and ground. I was staying at the Madelaine Inn so it seemed natural to book a treatment. IMagine my delight to discover a first rate spa! My massage & scrub was so great I booked a Thai Massage the next day. Both were tremendous treats & added immensely to my enjoyment of my trip. Thank-you Lauren for wonderful treatments.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank CarollyneC
carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write of your enjoyment of Absolute Nirvana Spa. Lauren, along with the rest of the staff of Master Level Therapists, do a phenomenal job. Lauren is especially great at her Hot Stone and Thai Massage work, so I am glad you had the opportunity to work with her. I hope you got all the rest and relaxation you were seeking while staying at The Madeleine Inn, and that the bodywork at Absolute Nivana was exactly what you needed after a week of camping.

Carolyn Lee