“BLISS”

Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens
Ranked #3 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience sublime bliss in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. Featuring traditional Asian spa rituals and luxurious rose petal baths, we are dedicated to the ancient healing art of using plants, herbs and spices for inner and outer beauty. In addition, we offer therapeutic, hot stone and Thai massage, as well as a selection of rejuvenating and anti-aging facials. Our staff of Master-level therapists, all with 17 to 30 years of experience, will nourish your body and soul.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've have never had a better and more professional massage in my life and I've had a few. The masseuse was exceptionally qualified, I've never felt better after a massage.
Followed by the rose petal bath with the exotic tea and tropical fruit, well, it really was heavenly !

carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

How heart-warming to read of your happiness at Absolute Nirvana. One of our unique features is that all of our therapists are Master-Level, so we are able to offer consistently exceptional treatments to all clients, all day, every day. I am happy to know you had such a heavenly experience!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"plaza"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This wonderful little spa is so quiet, relaxing & grounded. Just the ticket to de-stress and ground. I was staying at the Madelaine Inn so it seemed natural to book a treatment. IMagine my delight to discover a first rate spa! My massage & scrub was so great I booked a Thai Massage the next day. Both were tremendous treats & added immensely to my enjoyment of my trip. Thank-you Lauren for wonderful treatments.

1  Thank CarollyneC
carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write of your enjoyment of Absolute Nirvana Spa. Lauren, along with the rest of the staff of Master Level Therapists, do a phenomenal job. Lauren is especially great at her Hot Stone and Thai Massage work, so I am glad you had the opportunity to work with her. I hope you got all the rest and relaxation you were seeking while staying at The Madeleine Inn, and that the bodywork at Absolute Nivana was exactly what you needed after a week of camping.

Carolyn Lee
Owner
The Madeleine Inn & Absolute Nirvana Spa

Reviewed June 19, 2013

During my visit I had a massage, salt scrub, yogurt & honey mask & a facial at Absolute Nirvana. The spa is small, but simply beautiful. The minute you enter, there is a calm and positive energy instantly relaxes you. The staff is gentle and kind. The thing that I will remember most is how sensual of an experience this was...the feeling of the salts being poured over my body and the warm mask that instantly cooled. There were so many wonderful smells and sensations. I highly recommend this spa!

1  Thank Natalie R
carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your time at Absolute Nirvana Spa. It is our intention to offer a complete feast for all the senses, and I am delighted that you got this. A spa experience really ought to appeal to all the senses: touch as well as visual, auditory, taste and aromatic.

We certainly hope you are able to return for more nurturing on all levels.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was able to get an appointment with very short notice. I had the summer special with Lauren. She was a wonderful therapist and I have had treatments in many top rated spa's across the US. The surroundings are laid back and pleasant. I can recommend the messages and body scrub however I did not have a facial here. The only thing I would add would e conditioner in the showers.

carolyninnkeeper, Owner at Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Thank you very much for writing such a lovely review of your experience at Absolute Nirvana. Lauren is a fantastic therapist, and has been with us ever since we opened the spa 8 years ago. We are fortunate to have her on our staff, along with our other Master Level therapists, all of whom have 10-28 years of experience.

I regret that the conditioner did not come out of the dispenser in your shower. All of our amenities are made by the local company, Aromaland, with natural and plant-based ingredients. The company changed their conditioner to a much thicker consistency, and we discovered it has been getting clogged in our dispensers from time to time. Aromaland is going back to the older formula for our spa so we do not have this problem again. Thank you for your comments on this matter - please know that we will have the new conditioner will be ready this coming week.