“It is so relaxing.”

Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens
Ranked #3 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience sublime bliss in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. Featuring traditional Asian spa rituals and luxurious rose petal baths, we are dedicated to the ancient healing art of using plants, herbs and spices for inner and outer beauty. In addition, we offer therapeutic, hot stone and Thai massage, as well as a selection of rejuvenating and anti-aging facials. Our staff of Master-level therapists, all with 17 to 30 years of experience, will nourish your body and soul.
Reviewed December 13, 2012

You can have any number of different massages but the special ones are amazing. You can have a scrub, then a massage, then a steam shower then rose petals and tea and sweets in the soaking tub. And by the way there is a fireplace

There are newer reviews for Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I have traveled around the world for 40 years. I have retired (26 years Navy) and been all over the world, both living and traveling. I have had massages from Japan to Germany and between. Susan gave me a massage when my wife and I got a couples massage. It was the best massage I have ever experienced, and I have had hundreds worldwide. She was sensitive to my needs and seemed to know the exact pressure to give. My wife said the same about her theopist. Unfortunately, I can't remember her name. Our only regret was we had this treat at the end of our weeks stay. Had we gone at the beginning, we may have gone everyday. I will certainly hope Susan is still there anytime I return to Santa Fe.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

With a spa on every corner, it was hard to decide where to go. After reading the reviews, my husband and I chose to get a couple's massage at Absolute Nirvana. It was a splurge, but it was so worth it. We did the 90 minute massage plus the foot fetish. The staff give an integrating massage that makes you forget the world. They are so skilled and pay attention to you. It is not a "factory" massage. We did this at the end of the trip, and if we ever go back to Santa Fe, we will do it at the start of the trip, just to get into instant vacation mode.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Everything was perfect down to the ripeness of the fruit. The settin, music, therapists, rose petal bath and ginger tea. Simply a marvelous way to spend any day with your mate. A must in Santa Fe.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

this is the coolest little place. you will leave here feeling physically rested and renewed. my husband and i came here for massages and foot treatments. the staff is very friendly and seemed to love their jobs.