“serene”

Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens
Ranked #2 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience sublime bliss in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. Featuring traditional Asian spa rituals and luxurious rose petal baths, we are dedicated to the ancient healing art of using plants, herbs and spices for inner and outer beauty. In addition, we offer therapeutic, hot stone and Thai massage, as well as a selection of rejuvenating and anti-aging facials. Our staff of Master-level therapists, all with 17 to 30 years of experience, will nourish your body and soul.
Phoenix, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“serene”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

this is the coolest little place. you will leave here feeling physically rested and renewed. my husband and i came here for massages and foot treatments. the staff is very friendly and seemed to love their jobs.

Visited October 2011

Amarillo, TX
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is absolutely the BEST spa experience I have ever had. My husband and I booked the Deluxe Spa treatment in a couples room. The therapists were attentive to each of us - addressing muscle concerns and relaxation techniques to suit our individual needs - but in an atmosphere that made one feel as if we were alone together in the room. The scrub was invigorating and the steam that followed was perfect. The best part, though, was the half hour in a rose-petal bath with ginger tea and a tray of cut fruits and truffles. I am already planning my next trip to Santa Fe and considering staying on the spa property just to spend more time in this heavenly place!

Visited September 2012
West Kelowna, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“The attached "Madeleine Inn"”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Unfortunately our short stay at The Madelein Inn..with its Nirvana Spa, did not allow us time to experience the Spa. But we can comment on the wonderful stay at The Madeleine. True Victorian decor and southwestern breakfasts at the Nicolas Hacienda next door. Carolyn and her staff are superb hosts. Will definitely return.

Spring, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Spa Ever!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We did the Deluxe 2 Hr Spa Treatment...that ended in the Rose Petal Bath!!!! Was the best Spa Experience ever!!!! I was ready to book again for the next day...it was absolutely wonderful!!!! Would be worth a trip to Santa Fe just for the Spa!!!!

1 Thank cgilbert94
New York, New York, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Truly Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I signed up for the Javanese Lulur deluxe treatment. Karen, my masseuse, washed my feet while I sipped a small (bigger than a thimble, smaller than a shot glass) cup of liquid chocolate. The massage was great--firm, but not uncomfortably so. The massage oil was hot, followed by an exfoliating scrub and then a body mask of yogurt and honey that felt deliciously cool. I went into a steam shower for approximately ten minutes, showered off, and then stepped into a soaking tub--maybe 18" (or more) deep, rose petals drifting on the surface of the water that was comfortably warm. I sipped ginger tea that was unexpectedly delicious, ate fruit and a chocolate truffle. There was cold water to drink also. After awhile Karen knocked on the door and I went out for my facial with Linda, which was an equally lovely experience. Spend some money on yourself--you're worth it.

1 Thank Carol R