“Relax”

Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens
Ranked #3 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience sublime bliss in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. Featuring traditional Asian spa rituals and luxurious rose petal baths, we are dedicated to the ancient healing art of using plants, herbs and spices for inner and outer beauty. In addition, we offer therapeutic, hot stone and Thai massage, as well as a selection of rejuvenating and anti-aging facials. Our staff of Master-level therapists, all with 17 to 30 years of experience, will nourish your body and soul.
Reviewed March 1, 2008

I was blessed with a gift massage at Nirvana Spa.
What an awesome experience!!!
the environment was quaint with comfortable couches,
soothing background music, and personable staff.
My massues was wonderful and "worked out the kinks"
with a gentle yet firm touch that ordered the muscles to
yeild to her peaceful persuasion.
I highly reccommend Nirvana Spa as a gift to yourself or for that
special someone in your life.

Reviewed February 13, 2008

From the moment I arrived, it was obvious: the warm welcome and the bouquet of natural perfumes told me this would be the perfect oasis of sanctuary. There likely is not a more aptly-named spa than Absolute Nirvana. Lauren (a true artist) took pains to ensure I was comfortable during every moment of my Indo-Asian Hot Stone Massage. In ninety minutes, she managed to cleanse the stresses I has built up over the previous 18 months, and replaced them with peace, serenity and ease. I cannot wait for my next visit - supremely intoxicating. Mark G.

1  Thank Desert-Tripper
Reviewed February 5, 2008

I have now had the pleasure of experiencing a hot stone, a deluxe (the Javanese Lulur) treatment and a facial at Absolute Nirvana. Having been to many spas, in both the US and in Europe, I would have to say that this place ranks at the very top. I was treated with such honor and respect from the moment I walked in, and the three therapists I had were absolutely incredible. The treatments are really well thought out and beautifully executed. Furthermore, the physical beauty of this little spa is exceptional. I was close to tears while sitting in the rose petal bath at the end of the deluxe. Imagine sitting in a huge stone tub, surrounded by what seemed to be a thousand deep red rose petals, gazing at a fire burning at the end of the tub. The therapist also brought out an artistically arranged plate of fruits and a truffle, along with some delicious ginger tea. I felt like royalty! I also really like that this place does not use anything but natural and organic supplies.

2  Thank SFMermaid
Reviewed November 5, 2007

My friend and I recently visited this spa and the experience was amazing we both had the Deluxe Treament (The Javanese lulur pacakage) and it was one of the overall best spa services we have had done, and neither of us are strangers to spas both locally and in other cities. The service from my massage therapist was impecible. The uniqueness of the services, especially the rose petal bath where I relaxed at the end of my services while enjoying the chocolate truffle and fresh fruit, are unmatched and I highly recommend this spa and service. I will definitely be back.

4  Thank mmo98
Reviewed August 30, 2007

My best friend and I spent a wonderful morning at Absolute Nirvana. I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for quality spa treatments without all of the pretentiousness that you find in so many spas. It is a small place, very quiet and relaxing, and the massages and facials we received were some of the best we've had -- and we've tried many spas! The B&B in which it is located (The Madeleine) is also lovely.