“Very Very tasty!”

Thai Cafe
Ranked #375 of 572 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are in the process of relocating to 504 Cordova Rd. Suite 524A. Our downtown location is closed for business. In the meantime, our south location at 3482 Zafarano Dr. Suite A is open Monday - Thursday - 11:30am - 9:00pm, Friday and Saturday - 11:30 - 9:30pm, and Sunday - 12:30pm - 8:00pm.
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Very Very tasty!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Came in late - almost closing. Very courteous. Shared three dishes between us. One was the 57. The spices were spot on! Fast service. Had a nice chat with the server. Would definitely go again. I compared the taste to a Thai restaurant we love in Sedona.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Sue C

Saint Louis, Missouri
“would have been 3 stars, BUT...”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The food was fairly good, and I enjoyed my Thai fried rice. Prices seemed reasonable. Decor was nice. Really there were no problems with the food. The service was fair, a bit spottty. Anyway, I received my bill, $60.15 for our dinner. Gave them my credit card, and was handed a credit card bill to sign for $6,075.40!!! I had to have the transaction cancelled, and then call the credit card company to verify. This ruined the dining experience for me. Anyway, decide for yourself.

• Visited June 2012
Elgin, Texas
“Below Average Tom Ka Goong Soup”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Service was slow although the Thai Cafe wasn't crowded at all. $13.65 (tip included) for Tom Ka Shrimp Soup was more expensive than other similar Thai restaurants where I've dined.

• Visited May 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Good food, average service - and no competition.....”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This is one of the very few Asian restaurants in Santa Fe - and the only Thai we regularly visit. Not bad at all: interesting decor, great location, food is tasty and can be spicey (I mean SPICEY). The service is often slow. They seem to be doing well, partially becuase they are the only Thai game in town....

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank mleuth
Pasadena, Texas
“MMM...”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I think this was the quietest meal I've ever shared with my husband. We were just too busy eating our delicious food (pad thai -medium spicy and my husband had a chicken curry -medium spicy). We're from Texas so good Thai food not made by a friend's family is few and far between. This was some of the best Thai food I've ever had, and my husband (not normally an adventurous eater) also really enjoyed it. I think the only thing I would change next time is my spice choice. I was so used to Texas Thai places with very little spice that I thought medium would be just right. It was awesome, just more spicy than I thought. I can normally handle it, but being pregnant, it was a lil more than I was wanting. Still delicious though. The shrimp was fresh shrimp and not the cocktail shrimp some places try to pass off. The rice is jasmine, which brings an interesting flavor factor to main dishes. The tea is really good as well. If you like just the flavor of tea, you will enjoy the tea at Thai Cafe. We didn't leave any room for dessert (they offer a homemade coconut icecream!), unfortunately, but from the sounds coming from our neighbor's table, it's definitely something we're gonna have to try next time around. Our waitress was so sweet and friendly, and I love that the cooks are Thai. There's something to be said about going to a restaurant and having your food prepared by people who know what they're doing. The prices are also some of the most reasonable you're going to find in that area of Santa Fe. I think it was $30 for our whole meal, drinks and tip included, which is better than the first place we ate at which was like a $50 mediocre meal.

• Visited March 2012