“tried them twice”

Ranked #8 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Pantry Restaurant has been a Santa Fe landmark since 1948. We offer a unique take on a diner, where the cuisine of Northern New Mexico meets traditional American food. We have been serving quality fresh from scratch comfort food for over sixty years. You will be pleased with our fast and friendly service while enjoying the best chile in Santa Fe. As a family owned business we pride ourselves on serving the freshest and most quality ingredients to all of our guests and we promise to treat you like part of the family.
Winchester, Virginia
“tried them twice”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We got sandwiches (hamburger and a club) and they were very good. Then we tried Mexican a few days later (burrito and enchiladas) and was very good again. You can't go wrong here because all the food looks good and service was excellent.

• Visited July 2014
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed everything from our sandwiches to our New Mexican specialties, Richard -- it really says a lot that you'd come in twice! Thanks for the great review. Hope to see you the next time you're in town.

Best,

Cave Creek AZ
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed at the El Rey Inn and they recommended the Pantry...walking distance from the Inn.....a very casual atmosphere, very friendly staff and great food at reasonable prices. Nothing fancy, just very good food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Twooldfolks
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Good food is what we're all about so I'm thrilled we could give you a great meal that lived up to expectations.Thanks for the fantastic review and for continuing to spread the good word about us!

Cheers,
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great Solpaipilla”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped by for a later lunch and was not disappointed. I had a chicken solpaipilla that was spiced and flavored just right. Green sauce was great and a huge helping. A really nice neighborhood place. Price was right and the service was terrific. Pies looked great but I just had no room. Next time I am in the area I will stop by again.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Bill P
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Good sopapillas, flavorful chile, and friendly service? That's really all a restaurant in Santa Fe can hope to be known for! I'm so glad you enjoyed your meal and that you plan to return for more the next time you're in Santa Fe. Hope it's not long before we see you again, Bill.

All the best,
Abilene, Texas
“Easy on the wallet”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

When we saw the line out the door, we decided to go back for dinner. Really good Mexican food, and my daughter was thrilled with breakfast for dinner.

It's kind of a Route 66 campy experience which was just what we needed after a long day on the road.

Visited July 2014
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Glad to hear you enjoyed your meal and that you thought our prices were easy on you wallet, Sherri. I know how hard it can be to get kids to eat sometimes so I'm particularly happy to hear your daughter was pleased with our dinner options. I know you said you were just passing through but we'd love to see you again the next time you're in town!

Best,
New Orleans
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great quality and value”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We couldn't get enough of this restaurant during our recent stay. We enjoyed dinner and lunch here and are sad to say we didn't get back for breakfast. Daily specials were wonderful -- fantastic mole! Friendly staff and causal environment.

Visited July 2014
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
And I can't get enough of this review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write it, and I'm so glad we could show you a great time and a good plate of food when you were here. I'm not sure how often you come to Santa Fe but we'd love to welcome you back for that breakfast the next time you're in the area.

Until then,