“Santa Fe's best breakfast location.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pantry Restaurant

Pantry Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 556 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Pantry Restaurant has been a Santa Fe landmark since 1948. We offer a unique take on a diner, where the cuisine of Northern New Mexico meets traditional American food. We have been serving quality fresh from scratch comfort food for over sixty years. You will be pleased with our fast and friendly service while enjoying the best chile in Santa Fe. As a family owned business we pride ourselves on serving the freshest and most quality ingredients to all of our guests and we promise to treat you like part of the family.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Santa Fe's best breakfast location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Consistently good food. Always crowded. Been there longer than I can remember. Good parking and fast service. Their Huevos Rancheros are outstanding and we like them with green chilis the best.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank SmithH_13

Austin, Texas
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

It's all good. Sit at the counter if you want to meet colorful oddballs. My last visit netted me a conversation with an old weirdo who world view was explained in terms of Obama being the coach of "Satan's team" and Hilary Clinton being its quarterback. Check please!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank RBC78731
Colorado
“Yummy, rib-stick'in breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great home cooking restaurant. We had breakfast (eggs pancakes, etc). Very good food!!! Very, very friendly wait staff. Worth the short wait at the door. 4 Stars because I would suggest upgrading the brand of coffee--it was a rather bland blend--seemed kind of generic.

Other than that, one of the best breakfasts we had during our 10 day road trip across the great American West!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Tamara W
Colorado Springs
“BEST BREAKFAST BURITO AND GREEN CHILE ANYWHERE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I live in Colorado Springs and visit my mom in Albuquerque often. We always stop at The Pantry in Santa Fe on the way home to have one of their breakfast burritos. My favorite is the chorizo and egg burrito with Pantry fries covered with green chile. This restaurant has been around since 1948 and I can see why. It is excellent. I would love to see them expand to Colorado, and I would love to have their green chile recipe. The manager Michael and all employees are very welcoming and bend over backwards to make sure they provide top quality service. This is hands down the best breakfast place I have ever been to (and I'm a well travelled food connoisseur). There is nothing to compare this restaurant to in Colorado Springs.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank VMI1973
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

we went there on sunday spent $40 and the children were still hungry.
the Denvor omelette was ok. the potatoes were terrible /cold and so was the toast that wasnt even toasted.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank gbaca07
kingstero, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Sorry you did not have a great experience here at The Pantry, we strive to give every single customer the very best food and service experience. I invite you and your family to come back in and try us again, ask for Michael!

Thanks for your feedback,