“Should be a "6"”

Ranked #7 of 575 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Pantry Restaurant has been a Santa Fe landmark since 1948. We offer a unique take on a diner, where the cuisine of Northern New Mexico meets traditional American food. We have been serving quality fresh from scratch comfort food for over sixty years. You will be pleased with our fast and friendly service while enjoying the best chile in Santa Fe. As a family owned business we pride ourselves on serving the freshest and most quality ingredients to all of our guests and we promise to treat you like part of the family.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love the Pantry! Great Food, Great Prices, Great Service, Diner atmosphere, what is not to love. Had the breakfast burrito smothered in green chili it was just perfect. Don't miss the Pantry if you are in Santa Fe.

3  Thank lostcolorado
There are newer reviews for Pantry Restaurant

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Best breakfast burritos and potatoes smothered in chili that I have ever had. Red chili is to die for, rich , deep and flavorful. I could eat this place daily. Everything is home cooked, comfort food. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Plus everything is better covered in chili!

4  Thank misslane2
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This place totally gets it. Quality food and service. The travel channel was filming the day before i went. I had the breakfast burrito at 7am and their chicken fried steak at 11am. You should know i have been watching my intake (diabetes concern) but this place was so good i fell off the wagon while in town on business. Go early. Will likely go there again before I fly home.

5  Thank Picky2009
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

The pantery is a good place for tourist. Chili is not hot at all I'm a picky person though and to me the red chili tastes kinda powdery. I would still suggest this place to my friends an family and passer buys on the street. And I would stop by again so I say enjoy the pantry

Julie lovato & Mike Roberts

1  Thank Mike_julie_reviews
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We checked out the Pantry Restaurant on line to find a good restaurant to eat at during our trip to Santa Fe. I can honestly say this is the best restaurant I have ever ate at! Food was hot when it arrived, no waiting a long time, prices very reasonable, excellent service, and the single guitar player was playing very soothing music. We actually were humming and singing along and so was the staff! I highly recommend this restaruant!

6  Thank scooter711