“Great Pizza”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family and I stopped at Rooftop Pizzeria after reading the Trip Advisor reviews. The outdoor 2nd floor patio was the perfect setting for great pizza after a day of rafting.

The restaurant is located in the busy city center (lots of people watching.) Pizza is very good and prices are very reasonable.

If you are in the area, stop and grab a pizza.

2 Thank Lucas T

Kirtland, New Mexico
“Pizza with a view”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best pizza I've had. Very interesting specialty pizzas. I had no. 2 and my wife had no. 3. Both excellent and would order again. We sat outside which was pleasant. People of all ages and family friendly. Certainly a pleasant find.

2 Thank Derek S
Bethesda, MD
“Green Chile pizza”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ran in here for a quick lunch break from shopping during a massive torential downpour. I had been told that I had to try a green chile pizza while I was in Santa Fe. We ordered the #3 (chicken, green chiles, alfredo sauce on a blue corn pizza crust). It was delicious! I was nervous about the blue corn pizza crust, but it was awesome! I love thinner crust on pizza's so I was very happy with our selection. It wasn't too spicy, but the green chile with the chicken and white sauce was delicious. I was glad we stumbled in on a whim! Unfortunately it was raining outside, so we couldn't take advantage of the views from the outdoor balcony, but I imagine it is a cool place to eat when the weather is better!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank marian60
Littleton, Colorado
“Great place to take a break downtown!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

After a morning of shops and galleries, stopped here for a beer. Four home brews on the menu ... I had the pilsner and IPA, my brother had the stout and amber, all were good, pilsner was my favorite, a Belgian influence, nice long finish. The appetizer was a nice antipasto of assorted meats... Good but notching spectacular. The selection of bread items with olive oil was a nice surprise, bread, sticks and flat. And, upstairs overlooking downtown and the mountains in the distance... Good way to spend an hour or two.

2 Thank Mark S
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“Best pizza in Santa fe”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Perched on a high chair while munching on a blue corn crusted chicken alfredo pizza spiced with chile, watch the world go by from the terrace of this restaurant from the top of shopping area overlooking Water St. Vegetarian offerings are also delicious and don't miss the strawberry lemonade.

4 Thank BethSurdut