“Loved it!”

Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel
Ranked #3 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic, Time Honored Traditions Make Nidah One of the Best Santa Fe Spas. In America's most unique city, discover a mystical Santa Fe Day Spa that lives up to its name. Nidah is the Native American word for your life, and Nidah enriches your life with a journey that changes every time you explore it. Celebrate the spa journey of your life at Nidah.
Calgary, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had a swedish massage on two different days (with two different therapists) and they were both FANTASTIC.
My spa experience was flawless - from check-in to check-out. Prompt, friendly, professional in a beautiful serene spa. The therapists were very intuitive and I thoroughly enjoyed each treatment. They have everything a woman would want in the dressing area - even Moroccan Oil products!
The prices are a little on the high side, which is typical for "resorts". The first time I checked out, they asked me to confirm a 20% gratuity, the second time, they just asked me what the gratuity should be. So, you have the ability to determine the tip!
Getting treatments at the Nidah spa was one of the best parts of my trip to Santa Fe.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank jabulani26

“Spa is dirty and small”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The mens side was dirty with towels and cups around. They only have a steam room and it smelled like mold and the steam would not come on at all. If you like spas this is not where to go.

Visited August 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Disappointing experience...”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Although the spa is beautiful and nicely located in the Eldorado Hotel, I was not wowed with my experience. As a previous reviewer had mentioned, it was VERY overpriced. I am from the Northeast where things tend to be overpriced, but I found the spa to not be reasonable. However, being on a cross country roadtrip, I also felt as though I needed some TLC. I opted for a package ("Spa Sampler") with a facial, massage, mani, and hair blowout. The massage was with Jeannie and it was ok, but I have had much better. Kathleen did the facial/mani and she was great. Very personable and a pleasure to be with. However, she asked if I wanted to have my brows/lip waxed during the facial without offering the prices. I agreed... only to realize after how outrageously expensive that was! I did not appreciate that surprise. Francesca did the hair blowout and she was nice, but her work was below average. If I were to go back to this spa, I would stick with doing just the manicure. I did not feel as though the other services were worth the price.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank KarpediemTraveler
eperk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Phenomenal Vichy lavender salt scrub, honey chili wrap, and immune boosting Swedish massage. Had a problem with another service, and they immediately offered to not charge me for that at all and offered their apologies. Perfect response.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank eperk
Colorado
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“A nice treat while staying at the Eldorado”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Would give this Spa about 3.5 stars.

The Couples Massage was good. We'd never tried it before and our two massage therapists were very fun and chatty. I'm sure you could have a massage with more seriousness, but it worked for us.

Note: Their spa facility is not large and the soaking & sauna are on different floors, which is a bit odd, but they provide robes. There was a nice steam room in the changing room area and that was a good way to get relaxed for the massage. They do have a "relaxation room" which was just OK. While they had infused water, snacks & magazines, the chairs were a bit stiff (more like a Dr's office) and lounging wasn't a real option.

All in all, it was a nice treat and by staying at the hotel it was also very convenient.

Visited May 2012