“Busy place”

Santa Fe Farmers Market
Ranked #20 of 272 things to do in Santa Fe
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We got turned around in Santa Fe and came across the Farmers Market. Very busy place with everything from veggies to art to jewelry to music. Plenty of food to eat right there also. Fun stop. Parking a little challenging. Nothing free. It's Santa Fe. Worth looking into and checking everything out. Very relaxing.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We enjoy rubbing shoulders with locals and tourists while shopping for 'farm to booth' veggies, breads, cheeses, home-made jams, and meats. Relax, have a coffee & pastry (or local breakfast burrito), and just enjoy the people-watching. Good fun! Open Saturday and Tuesday mornings; near rail yard area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I went to the Railyard district on a Saturday morning .Nice buzz. Free into 'site' gallery between 10am-12. The Farmer's, flea and artist's market were all on. Everyone was friendly and just having a good time. I had a few beers at the 2nd street brewery. Tried IPA, cream stout and Rod's best bitter. Ipa was the best I reckon. Bowie, Stones and Floyd playing on the stereo. Life ain't that bad.. I'd recommend it. It's a fun day out if you need a break from the galleries.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We used to be able to see the farmer's market from our driveway in Santa Fe and going there is one of my fondest memories of the city. We could go every week no matter how busy we were. Sometimes we would just go to get the delicious breakfast burritos and bear claws. The crowd is always so friendly and there is always something unique and delicious to try. I love when they start roasting the chiles. This is a must do for Santa Fe. I think it will be the highlight of your trip.

3  Thank aKonthego
Reviewed April 16, 2013

On a recent trip to Santa Fe...enjoyed the Farmer's Market..great for locals(vegis...!). But was so thrilled to find something fun on Sunday and right next to the Santa Fe/Albaqurque train station...

On Sunday's 40 or so, local artisans share their creations...I was so impressed by the high quality and variety of artistic, functional, and beautiful works of art that were available. Artisans included local talent...inspired oil painters, print makers, photographers...jewelry, fun inspired artistic accesories and clothing...not to mention, the concession which includes locally hand made and delicious local fare (tamales, smoothies, coffee,....)... In the same building excellent chocolate, local vintner wine tastings....and if that's not enough...a very cool micro brewery....right around the corner. You won't go wrong on a Sunday in Santa Fe!

2  Thank Amy T