“Wonderful value with great views and kick-butt breakfasts!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Bobcat Inn

The Bobcat Inn
Ranked #18 of 36 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Dallas
“Wonderful value with great views and kick-butt breakfasts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

This place rocks! The facility is gorgeous, comfortable, and the views are stunning. Breakfasts are delicious, and NOT to be missed. The location is a bit out of town and close to a busy street, but the amenities and breakfasts make up for it. I highly reccommend Bobcat Inn.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Lhudelot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Camarillo, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

First time visitors, found this B&B on Trip Advisor with good reviews. The website offered excellent pictures of our room options. We stayed in the Kachina Room. It was large and very nice. The living areas were decorated in the rustic theme. Also, very nice. The breakfast was excellent. We would definitely recommend it to others. And, we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Bigger is better for us.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Madndad
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a lovely stay at the Bobcat Inn. Amy is a wonderful hostess and she went out of her way to make us feel so welcome. The rooms are decorated so well. We stayed in the Fiesta San Miguel and the room was perfect. We loved the bed, it was very cozy and we would highly recommend this room. Upon arrival, Amy had cookies waiting for us and they were delicious. In the morning we were greeted with a wonderful spread of breakfast goodies. All of it was delicious. We sat outside on the back patio and enjoyed reading and the wonderful food. Amy runs a beautiful place and it was so hard to leave.... we even entertained buying the place :) It is such a lovely BNB.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PrickelyPear
Mimbres, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

The Bobcat Inn is a beautiful and peaceful retreat away but not too far away from the enchanted city of Santa Fe. My casita(The Fiesta San Miguel) was perfectly decorated in the style of southern Mexico which described Amy's warm personality. I felt as if the room was beckoning,"Mi casa es su casa". Comforts of home surrounded me and I slept so well in the soft sheets and comfortable bed. The night sky is gorgeous here, the city lights are far enough away that the stars really sparkle on their own. I stayed here for 4 nights on a work trip and every night I felt like I could relax, close my eyes and let the world roll away.
The breakfast was home style and had everything you could want..I loved the "apple baby"..perfectly crisp crust with buttery apple filling..This truly melted in my mouth. The conversation in the breakfast room was extraordinary.Danish, East Indian and American world travelers all shared stories of adventures far and wide,,while Amy made sure we were all well fed, coffee cups full and had all we needed. I left the table with my belly full and my heart content.
Peace, comfort and hospitality are all in store for the guest who stays at Amy's Bobcat Inn. I will return!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Brenna B
Ambergris Caye
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Bobcat Inn and words cannot express how much I enjoyed my stay. Amy-the owner and hostess extratrodiare did an exceptional job of creating an authentic uniquely New Mexican experience. She prepares a breakfast buffet tailored to her guests dietary needs using native ingredients-such as blue corn muffins, fresh fruit, baked eggs and much, much more. The theme rooms are fun and filled with her collections from the area. I had a wonderful, relaxing afternoon reading by the waterfall fed coy pond. The view is magnificent. It is located close to town, but a retreat from the hustle and bustle. Look up at the sky at nite and you will see more stars then you have ever seen before. Watch for falling stars.
I would go back again and again

Room Tip: The cowboy room is fun and I liked the kachina room in the casita for the privacy
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
North River, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

As outdoor enthusiasts, we hoped to have a home base so we could tour Santa Fe and the surrounding region, but not be confined in town. The Bobcat was the perfect answer. We could go for walks in the hills behind the B&B, sit in the outdoor patio, relax in the cozy common living room--whatever fit our mood. And when we set out for hikes and site seeing each day, our host Amy had up to date information on all our hiking, touring, dining interests. Her recommendations were spot on. And her breakfasts---delicious, no two mornings the same, with generous servings. I just had to get her recipes! Fun and comfortable room, nice kiva fireplace. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lunalanding
Salida, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was an amazing place to stay. Off the beaten path with a wonderful owner and the breakfast was out of this world good. So much information and help navigating Santa Fe too. I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting a high quality and wonderful B&B experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends