“Relaxing Trip To Santa Fe”
Review of The Bobcat Inn

The Bobcat Inn
Ranked #19 of 37 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I spent 4 nights at the Bobcat Inn and came to relax and get away. It's a short drive to town but in a very quiet spot with delightful views. I felt as if I was spending the time at a friend's house because Amy welcomed all of her guests and prepared wonderful breakfast for us. It was lovely meeting and interacting with the other guests. A small group but lovely people. I had a girls vacation but would certainly return with my husband in the future. The whole Inn was cozy and very Santa Feish. If you enjoy cooking, make sure to buy Amy's Recipe Book. Wow such wonderful sounding meals. Can't wait to try them.

Room Tip: If it's hot while you will be there, ask for one of the rooms that has A/C. It was in the 90...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We found a wonderful bed and breakfast just outside of Santa Fe with quaint rooms, lovely views of the nearby mountains and sunsets with delicious breakfasts. We were welcomed with chilies and chocolates in our room and were made to feel right at home. The drive to Santa Fe was a mere 10 minutes were we spent two days exploring and dining. I would highly recommend this spot!

Room Tip: All rooms are unique and offer something special. This is a place to relax with adults.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is my second stay at the Bobcat Inn, my last being in 2008. I had such a lovely time during my last visit, that I wanted to come back for another stay. Amy and her staff are wonderful--always warm and friendly--I feel at ease and home with them. The inn and the rooms are clean and beautifully decorated a la NM style with Amy's special creativity and touch. I have always enjoyed a comfortable, quiet, restful sleep, which I greatly value, since I am a sensitive sleeper. I also enjoy being a little out of the busy down town area, which affords more quiet and peace. Since I adore NM and will visit Santa Fe area again, I am sure I will plan to stay at the Bobcat Inn to complete my experience. Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: If you need extra quiet and rest, I suggest one of the rooms that are just outside the main part of...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank LifeEnergy
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The Bobcat Inn was a perfect fit for our family of 4. We read for hours in front of the fireplace after long days exploring Santa Fe. Breakfasts were delicious, we enjoyed chatting with other guests and the book shelves held all the information we needed to plan our days and our hikes in the area. Beds and rooms were very comfortable and we loved our visit.

Christy had us laughing over coffee and gave us all the information we needed to launch our days.

Room Tip: The Cowboy Room has its own fireplace and a door to a charming patio.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I felt immediately at home and among friends. The bed was comfy, the sheets oh so silky soft. Each morning the inn was filled with mouth watering aromas from the breakfast buffet. Christy is a great cook, information provider, and laughter guru!! Had the weather been warmer, we most certainly would have spent time on the enclosed back patio - so inviting!!! Should we find ourselves in Santa Fe in the future, Bobcat Inn is where we'd like to stay! : )

Room Tip: The photos on the B & B website as well as all descriptions are accurate depictions of the Inn.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The location is beautiful, you can really enjoy the sunsets and sunrises and it's far enough away from the "hustle and bustle" that there is plenty of peace and quiet. The drive back into Santa Fe is an easy one, so you can quickly go from the outskirts into downtown. Amy was a wonderful host and the B&B is well appointed. There were other guests staying on the property while we were there, but there wasn't ever any problem with noise, etc. The breakfast Amy cooked up was absolutely delicious, and she seemed willing to accommodate any special dietary needs (it wasn't a concern for us, but it's nice to know the option was available). The only drawback was that breakfast was served later than we expected (8:30 am MST), so we weren't able to stay to partake of it the second day we were there since we had to get on the road early. I would definitely consider staying at the Bobcat again though.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This little Inn was just what we were looking for. Our three days in this cozy bed and breakfast were so enjoyable! In part because Santa Fe and New Mexico are incredible, we really liked the quiet location, with beautiful views(including the sunrise over the mountains and sunset over the plains), very close to downtown. Room (I think it was the Cowboy) had a great little fireplace and personal hot tub. Food and recommendations made by Amy, the proprietor, were right on.

Room Tip: Go for a fireplace!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple