“Yummy Flavors you don't expect!”

Bang Bite Filling Station
Ranked #76 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Yummy Flavors you don't expect!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've eaten here twice and it doesn't disappoint. Generous portions and the best fries ever, golden brown and salted perfectly. No extra spices are needed on anything they offer. The burgers are really yummy and are cooked to perfection. I appreciate that they give you plenty of napkins because their sandwiches are juicy and delicious.

• Visited August 2014
17 Thank Denise2517

Long Valley, New Jersey
“Burger Mecca, Nirvana, Paradise... JUST GO NOW!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I was checking out reviews of eateries in Santa Fe and several food trucks came up. Bang Bite was at the top of the list and with fortuitous happenstance, it ended up being about 2 blocks from our lodging. My wife and I arrived at about 1:00 and there were about 15-20 people hanging around; some reading the extensive menu, others eating, others lingering at the tables in some kind of trance, mesmerized by their culinary transcendence into food truck fare. We placed our order, gave a name and were told that they'd call us. The food is all cooked to order, but in seemingly fast order, our order was up. For an appetizer (which turned out to be way too much food!) we ordered some wings. The wings come dressed in a BBQ sauce - not my favorite. I guess I live too close to Buffalo NY to like BBQ wings. The sauce was tasty, sweet, not too tangy. For our meals, my wife had the Ooh Papi! Burger and I had the Bang Bang Burger. Both burgers come with a side of freshly cut fries. These burgers were FANTASTIC!!! The bread is delicious, soft, yet firm enough to stand up to the bountiful juices of the burger and dressings. The burger patty was cooked to perfection and was large enough to provide a very good meat to bun ratio. The burger dressings were expertly prepared, well balanced, and perfectly adorned. The hand cut fries are as good as the burgers and were seasoned tastefully. For drinks, you get lemonade or water. We opted for sodas from the market across the street. Overall, I would give this place a 10, but tripadvisor only goes to 5! Seriously, these are hard core gourmet offerings. If you're a foodie, you won't be disappointed at Bang Bite!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2014
23 Thank Tom S
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Excellent burgers”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We have tried the Bang Bite sandwiches twice here in Santa Fe -- once off site at an event and once at their usual location at the corner of Old Pecos Trail and Paseo de Peralta. The Cuban sandwich is unbelievably good -- tender and juicy. The Bang Bite burger is cooked to perfection and tastes like a REAL hamburger....it's obvious they use fresh ingredients. The fries are fabulous. Be advised that the prices are quite a bit higher than most burger places but then again, the food is far, far better. We will be going back again soon!

• Visited July 2014
22 Thank Joyce J
Chicago, Illinois
“WHAT A SURPRISE!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

What a surprise to find this little food truck with the BIG flavorful sandwiches. This was our favorite Santa Fe meal - and we also ate at high end locations! Don't count on a Diet Coke/Pepsi though - water will have to do if you're not a sugary pop drinker

Visited July 2014
18 Thank S B
Boston, Massachusetts
“Food Truck jackpot”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went out looking for a quick bite to eat with nowhere in mind and stumbled upon Bang Bite in a parking lot. Couldn't have planned it better. One of the Best Cubano sandwiches I've ever had. Served with fries and a drink for about $11, and worth every penny.

Visited July 2014
20 Thank Sam F

Been to Bang Bite Filling Station? Share your experiences!