“Amazing green chili hush puppies”

Bang Bite Filling Station
Ranked #80 of 564 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Amazing green chili hush puppies”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I'm salivating just thinking about the Green Chili Hush Puppies! The burgers are amazing as well- the buns are the best I've ever had! The fries are perfection!

• Visited April 2014
23 Thank Flosm

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“This is not your typical concession stand”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

One of the best places to lunch in Santa Fe. Be sure to check out the specials like his cod sandwiches and save room for dessert..... Chocolate or cheese empanadas.

Visited April 2014
24 Thank 505Taste
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best burger in Santa Fe”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The burgers are excellent! Tried the #2 Bang Bite, it was so good. My mom had the burger with the fried egg. The burgers are huge and tasty. "Filling station" is right! The homemade fries were awesome. Every detail has been thought of, down to the bun on the burger, to the drink selection. This place exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be back to try something else from the eclectic menu. This food truck, gives some the restaurants in town real competition.

• Visited April 2014
26 Thank April G
Oklahoma City
“Great Food Truck Burger!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Very tasty. Pull in to the parking lot and place your order at the Food Truck. A few minutes later, you will have a tasty meal for under $10. The burgers are very good and the French fries that come with them are well-seasoned. Great place to "grab a bite". Burgers are cooked to order.

Visited March 2014
25 Thank werollalong
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best burger in a very long time”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I ate here last week, sitting in our car, facing the cook wagon and stuffing our faces like little piggies. The chef has a long resume of working at and heading good-great restaurants and it shows (tastes) in what we consumed here. We had his special BangBite burger with green chile and cheese, plus fries (we split this and it was enough). Both were excellent. The burger comes on a house made bun, also excellent. I reported to the chef after dining that his was the best burger I had had since DMK in Chicago, some 2+ years ago. That venue, like this one was opened by a renowned chef, looking for additional challenges in the fast food forum.

I have to watch my waist, so I can't eat here as often as I would if I were in my 20s or 30's! Sad but true. But, you go--it is an awesome burger! Really!

Visited March 2014