“Fun with kids”
Review of Rodeo de Santa Fe

Rodeo de Santa Fe
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Low key fun with kids, especially if they haven't been to a rodeo before. Keep your eyes peeled for the rodeo parade downtown before hand.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

me and my boys go every year! they love it and so do I..... i love watching the cowboys YUMMYYY =)

omg what if I dont wanna write 100 characters?????

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Having begun way back in the early 1950's, I can't think of how to improve on this historic rodeo - it's got everything (mutton busting, bulls, barrels, clowns, fair, food, parade, queen, etc.) A real, crazy, small town event with some big-time national performers. Not too big, not too small. The Mexican cowboys (charros) are a awesome addition. We go every year we can (6x so far).

As this is held during the rainy season, be prepared.
Also, you may eat some mud if you sit on front row seats (join the local crowd in the grandstands).
Don't forget your camera.

3  Thank flamtastic
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We never miss it. It rocks, and is very local and sort of small timey, all of which adds to the charm....

2  Thank Docwahoo
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I was actually suprised how much fun I had at this event. It was a fun crowd and the cowboys were cute.