This older but somewhat renovated hotel has a good location that is easy to locate after a long day, and the staff is welcoming. The rooms are small but clean. The tiny bathrooms do have the newer large rectangular floor tiles. We had a peculiar TV, apparently an older model flat screen, and only got static until a staff member kindly explained the trick of first selecting a certain station and then others were available. In the morning the pancake machine was spitting out a mound of tiny coin sized pancakes, which was hilarious. I never eat flattened pancakes anyway, but once additional batter was added, the fun stopped and some diners did make automatic flat rolled pancakes. The hotel has an outdoor pool which we did not use because it was too cold outside, but it looked clean. Overall this hotel is nothing fancy, but a very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Santa Fe, NM. We are conveniently located just 4 miles south of the Santa Fe Historic Downtown Plaza. Just exit I-25 at Cerrillos Road, Exit #278. Come and be our guest while you experience Santa Fe's rich cultural diversity, art galleries, museums, shops, Indian Market and many fine restaurants.Each one of our 76 newly remodeled hotel rooms features a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing boards and hair dryer. Our beautiful hotel features the new Stay Smart Bedding Collection in all of our rooms that will make your stay restful and relaxing.Be our guest and enjoy our delicious new full Continental breakfast with hot items. We also have a new fitness and business center and an outdoor pool and guest laundry. We are a pet friendly hotel. We also have high-speed wireless Internet.The Holiday Inn Express is a great choice to host your Santa Fe adventure. We are within an hour drive from Taos, Chimayo, casinos and the Eight Northern New Mexico Pueblos! Santa Fe is host of the Loretto Chapel, home of the Miraculous Staircase, oldest house in the United States, San Miguel Mission which is the oldest church in the US, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Palace of the Governors, Saint Francis of Assisi Basilica, the Santa Fe Opera, and many more attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe - Cerrillos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn