Two private pilots landed at Santa Fe Airport (KSAF) at 11:00 p.m. after a long day of flying with some delays due to weather and minor issues with the plane (joys of being a private pilot)! Called the Holiday Inn Express for room availability! They offered a ride but we had already made arrangements with a cab. Front desk service was great and the room rate was very reasonable! We were given a room with two queen beds well away from any noise. The mattresses were nealry new and provided a restful night. Up at 6:00 a.m. to finish the last leg of our Vegas to Colorado trip. After breakfast, the General Manager (Alejandra) provided us transportation to the airport. The staff was excellent when they didn't have to be! I certainly would recommend staying here. In fact, when flying south to avoid high mountain passes and bad weather, KSAF and the Holiday Inn Express is now a destination, not just a waypoint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Santa Fe, NM. We are conveniently located just 4 miles south of the Santa Fe Historic Downtown Plaza. Just exit I-25 at Cerrillos Road, Exit #278. Come and be our guest while you experience Santa Fe's rich cultural diversity, art galleries, museums, shops, Indian Market and many fine restaurants.Each one of our 76 newly remodeled hotel rooms features a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing boards and hair dryer. Our beautiful hotel features the new Stay Smart Bedding Collection in all of our rooms that will make your stay restful and relaxing.Be our guest and enjoy our delicious new full Continental breakfast with hot items. We also have a new fitness and business center and an outdoor pool and guest laundry. We are a pet friendly hotel. We also have high-speed wireless Internet.The Holiday Inn Express is a great choice to host your Santa Fe adventure. We are within an hour drive from Taos, Chimayo, casinos and the Eight Northern New Mexico Pueblos! Santa Fe is host of the Loretto Chapel, home of the Miraculous Staircase, oldest house in the United States, San Miguel Mission which is the oldest church in the US, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Palace of the Governors, Saint Francis of Assisi Basilica, the Santa Fe Opera, and many more attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe - Cerrillos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn