I coach a high school basketball team that played in a tournament at a local Santa Fe high school in Dec 2013. When the team arrived, we were greeted by Ale and her staff along with a big "welcome and good luck in the tournament" sign in the lobby. Our team stayed 3 days and it could not have been better! The hospitality was so welcoming and made us feel relaxed and at home. Breakfast was perfect. My players loved it, and every breakfast Ale and her staff would always check on us to see if there was anything we needed. Following our basketball games and returning to the Ale always asked how the game went, and congratulated my players. Our rooms were clean and perfect. The housekeepers do a wonderful job. I have been coaching high school basketball for 18 years, and attended many out of town tournaments, and this was by far the best place I have ever stayed.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody. I plan on taking my family to Santa Fe, and this is where we will stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Santa Fe, NM. We are conveniently located just 4 miles south of the Santa Fe Historic Downtown Plaza. Just exit I-25 at Cerrillos Road, Exit #278. Come and be our guest while you experience Santa Fe's rich cultural diversity, art galleries, museums, shops, Indian Market and many fine restaurants.Each one of our 76 newly remodeled hotel rooms features a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing boards and hair dryer. Our beautiful hotel features the new Stay Smart Bedding Collection in all of our rooms that will make your stay restful and relaxing.Be our guest and enjoy our delicious new full Continental breakfast with hot items. We also have a new fitness and business center and an outdoor pool and guest laundry. We are a pet friendly hotel. We also have high-speed wireless Internet.The Holiday Inn Express is a great choice to host your Santa Fe adventure. We are within an hour drive from Taos, Chimayo, casinos and the Eight Northern New Mexico Pueblos! Santa Fe is host of the Loretto Chapel, home of the Miraculous Staircase, oldest house in the United States, San Miguel Mission which is the oldest church in the US, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Palace of the Governors, Saint Francis of Assisi Basilica, the Santa Fe Opera, and many more attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn