On January 22 I had a bad experience with the Doubletree by Hilton hotel in Santa Fe that left me scrambling for a place to stay during a business trip, thank God for Holiday Inn Express! During the legislative session good rooms are hard to fine on short notice but thanks to the general manager of Holiday Inn Express that was no challenge. Ms. Alejandra Rodriguez not only was able to accommodate us with a room on short notice but she & the wonder staff made our stay great. Due to my employer I checked in & out over the next two weeks to travel to several cities. Ms. Rodriguez was not only able to provide a room every time on short notice but guaranteed the same room. The staff was fantastic and ensured our stay was without problems. The wonderful assortment at breakfast was always available and fresh. The room was always tended to and clean. We travel between states & we always try to stay at a Holiday Inn Express, it’s great to know that in Santa Fe, thanks to Ms. Rodriguez this Holiday Inn Express live up to its reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Santa Fe, NM. We are conveniently located just 4 miles south of the Santa Fe Historic Downtown Plaza. Just exit I-25 at Cerrillos Road, Exit #278. Come and be our guest while you experience Santa Fe's rich cultural diversity, art galleries, museums, shops, Indian Market and many fine restaurants.Each one of our 76 newly remodeled hotel rooms features a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing boards and hair dryer. Our beautiful hotel features the new Stay Smart Bedding Collection in all of our rooms that will make your stay restful and relaxing.Be our guest and enjoy our delicious new full Continental breakfast with hot items. We also have a new fitness and business center and an outdoor pool and guest laundry. We are a pet friendly hotel. We also have high-speed wireless Internet.The Holiday Inn Express is a great choice to host your Santa Fe adventure. We are within an hour drive from Taos, Chimayo, casinos and the Eight Northern New Mexico Pueblos! Santa Fe is host of the Loretto Chapel, home of the Miraculous Staircase, oldest house in the United States, San Miguel Mission which is the oldest church in the US, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Palace of the Governors, Saint Francis of Assisi Basilica, the Santa Fe Opera, and many more attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn