I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on various trips to Santa Fe over the last few years and have always found my experience to be very pleasant. My last trip stay of October 24 - 27 was especially nice. Each evening when we came in from a full day of activities, my daughter and I were warmly greeted by a very amiable young man at the desk. Each evening he warmly inquired as to our day and wished us a very good night. He helped with directions to Harry's Road House, encouraging us to go early as there might be a long wait and assisted us when we had a slight diffiuclty printing our boarding passes. We well know of and have experienced the Santa Fe reputation for giving a warm welcome to visitors but this particular gentleman was exceptionally gracious. As Tucson natives, who honor our city's long tradition of welcoming travelers, we were very apprecitive of our experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Santa Fe, NM. We are conveniently located just 4 miles south of the Santa Fe Historic Downtown Plaza. Just exit I-25 at Cerrillos Road, Exit #278. Come and be our guest while you experience Santa Fe's rich cultural diversity, art galleries, museums, shops, Indian Market and many fine restaurants.Each one of our 76 newly remodeled hotel rooms features a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing boards and hair dryer. Our beautiful hotel features the new Stay Smart Bedding Collection in all of our rooms that will make your stay restful and relaxing.Be our guest and enjoy our delicious new full Continental breakfast with hot items. We also have a new fitness and business center and an outdoor pool and guest laundry. We are a pet friendly hotel. We also have high-speed wireless Internet.The Holiday Inn Express is a great choice to host your Santa Fe adventure. We are within an hour drive from Taos, Chimayo, casinos and the Eight Northern New Mexico Pueblos! Santa Fe is host of the Loretto Chapel, home of the Miraculous Staircase, oldest house in the United States, San Miguel Mission which is the oldest church in the US, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Palace of the Governors, Saint Francis of Assisi Basilica, the Santa Fe Opera, and many more attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn