The Homewood Suites @ Buffalo Thunder Resort just outside of Santa Fe is a great place to launch your Southwestern Adventure. Located on the Buffalo Thunder Resort property with access to a Championship Golf Course, the Homewood Suites offers accommodations for large groups or families. The suites are available in 2 Queen, King Bedroom or 2 Bedrooms with 2 Queens each. Breakfast is included all week and light dinners and adult beverages are included M-Th.
The location is a perfect launch site to see many of the neighboring attractions that include;
- Santa Fe Square and Art Galleries
- Turquoise Trail (South Hgwy 14)
- Los Alamos and the Bradbury Science Museum (a must see)
- Bandalier National Monument - Ancient Indian Cliff and Pueblo Dwellings
- Jemez Spring/Valle Calledera
- Taos and Taos Gorge Bridge
- New Mexico Enchanted Circle (Taos, Angel Fire, Eagle Nest, Red River and Questa)
If you are touring on a motorcycle, you can easily plan 3 or 4 day trips and get in wonderful sites that cover about 75% of New Mexico's premier motorcycle runs.
Consider this Santa Fe Homewood Suites on your next Southwestern adventure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Homewood Suites Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Homewood Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Homewood Suites