“Very nice and great location!”

Homewood Suites Santa Fe
Ranked #7 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
“Very nice and great location!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We are so glad Jodi was able to fit us in for a two day stay. Nice rooms in pleasant setting and the casino was very fun. Breakfast and dinner included. We enjoyed the use of indoor pool down at the Hilton. Easy drive to Taos and Santa Fe.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank daveannjordan
Briana M, Manager at Homewood Suites Santa Fe, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear DaveannJordan,

Thank you for your response, we appreciate your feedback. I'm glad we we're able to accomodate your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. Our staff will be pleased to hear your comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Santa Fe, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Awesome and professional!! I requested a different room due to temporary mobility impairment and it went very smooth! I certainly appreciate the quick response and assistance by the Staff in satisfying my requirements. Totally Grateful!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Edward R
Briana M, Manager at Homewood Suites Santa Fe, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Edward R,

Thank you for your awesome comment, I'm glad we could accomodate you. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, we hope you stay with us in the future.
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I always stay at Hilton properties, but this was one I had never been to - right outside of Santa Fe. The property, which also houses a full-service Hilton, has a huge casino, too. The views are spectular. Service from the front desk, to housekeeping, to the breakfast and evening meal with beer and wine, was exceptional.

This hotel was very reasonable, and a must stay if in the area!

Room Tip: You have great views from all rooms; one of my colleagues stayed in one of the separate casitas, and...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Cathy C
Dear CathyC,

Thank you for your excellent comment, we appreciate the time you took to comment about our property. We will share your comments with our staff they will be pleased to know they made your stay exceptional. We hope to see you again in the future!
Littleton, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Large clean 1 bedroom suite. Great free breakfast. Real food, not just "continental". Right next to Hilton with Casino and golf course. Highly recommend for business or pleasure. ______________________

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

3 Thank Mike H
Dear MikeH,

Thank you for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for recommending us to your colleagues. We hope to see you in the future.
chicagoland
Reviewed May 7, 2013

About a 15 minute scenic ride from the downtown area of Sante Fe, but a beautiful location with views of the mountains and golf course. The breakfast was better than some and just a nice way to start the day. And...Sunday through Thursday, they even offer a light dinner with wine and beer. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved having the toilet/shower area separate from the sink with large counter. Stayed at a high priced hotel in Albuquerque and they had a pedastal sink...NOT Good. Where do you put anything? We have stayed at Homewood Suites 3 or 4 times already and love being able to spread out. A Little Home Away from Home. Dining room and lobby areas are also lovely.

Room Tip: Kind of wish we had checked out the Casitas. They are supposed to be the same, but they looked So Cu...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lynwayget
Dear lynwayget,

Thank you for your refreshing comment, I'm glad we made you feel at home! We appreciate you feedback and the time you took to comment about our property...the next time you stay with us I would definitely recommend staying in the casitas they are more secluded and also have wonderful views of the mountains and the Towa golf course. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Fargo,ND
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Definitely recommend this place. Suites were nice with full size refridgerator, dishes, etc. Breakfeast and evening meals (Mon - Thurs) were outstanding. Good quality food and always refilled promptly. Loved that complimentary glass of wine with the evening meal. You can use the fitness center at the Hilton (across the parking lot) which is pretty nice. Its card keyed so just present your Homewood Suites card key at the Hilton front desk and they will give you a Hilton card key access to the the fitness center (complimentary). The Hilton Casino had several $5 blackjack tables going which I enjoyed. Casino was a little on the smokey side - has complimentary soft drinks while gambling. Overall everyone was friendly, rooms were comfortable and clean, food was excellent, very quiet place to stay. Loved this stay! The location is about 15 minutes from the Plaza area in Santa Fe which we found to be an easy drive. It is therefore also 15 minutes closer to a couple of our day trips to Taos and Ojo Caliente (hot springs) north of Sante Fe so was a great location for us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank TANSTFL2
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I really liked my stay here. The people at the front desk are really nice and courteous as well as the breakfast and evening food/reception folks. The room was big and nice. It's amazing how pleasant a stay this was for me. I will definitely return to stay here again and I will recommend this Homewood Suites to everyone I can in my family and for work. I wish I could post but since I work for the Government and came here on a house hunting trip I may not be able to. Thanks

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

4 Thank David R
Dear DavidR,

Thank you for your wonderful comment, its nice to hear your stay was great! I will share your fantastic feedback with our entire staff. I am glad you will be back in the future and we look forward to seeing you again.