“Sunday Funday”
Review of La Casa Sena

La Casa Sena
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casa Sena is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 577 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Washington
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I like to try Eggs Benedict when I'm in a place that looks like it will do them well. La Casa Sena did not disappoint, especially with its Southwest twist on them.

Bloody Mary made the Sunday brunch complete.

1  Thank Buccaneer400
Write a ReviewReviews (1,269)

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This restaurant is well worth reserving for a special meal on a trip to Santa Fe. Unsure about the weather we decided to sit inside where the decor is minimalist Spanish Colonial. The mere is quite special and prepared exquisitely. The wine list is extensive but approachable for all budgets. This a fine dining restaurant that accommodates families with ease.

1  Thank Abel M
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have dined at La Casa Sena most of my life in Santa Fe. While I don't frequent La Casa Sena, it is one of my favorite places for outdoor Lunch. Great wine list and menu. Service is always attentive and professional. I highly recommend for Lunch and Dinner too.

3  Thank CStevenM
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Was here years ago for dinner so had high hopes, but came for lunch this time. Great setting and not crowded for late lunch. Menu was a mix of lunch items and what seemed to be more like dinner items. Disappointed that classic cheese stuffed chile rellenos not available, but one stuffed with quinoa, mushrooms and veges was. Seems the waiter could have offered what I wanted. Yet, good ol' cheese enchilada was on menu. Actually, had hoped my host was taking us to The Shed...would have enjoyed that much more. Service was great at first but when we needed the check and to pay the bill we had to hunt down someone- and we and one other table were only ones occupied. (at the other table the only guest seemed be a consultant who spent time with some staff talking about upcoming events, redesigning the outdoor seating, and trying to steer future business with hotels, etc.)

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We love La Casa Sena, especially when the weather is nice. Their courtyard patio is romantic, beautiful, peaceful, and a very relaxing way to enjoy a meal. The chef is innovative and comes up with many interesting and unexpected culinary treats. Gluten-Free is an option and they are very willing to accommodate dietary restrictions. Try Sunday brunch for a really nice treat.

5  Thank Buffalogirl41