Tortilla Flats
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Came in about 3 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon, and everything took forever. We had a party of five. Everyone had something different. No complaints from anyone about the food. Good authentic New Mexican dishes. The server seemed preoccupied, even though the place wasn't busy. Every step seemed to take 10 or 15 minutes longer than it ought. Maybe if you go at a busy time you'll get a good server and all will be great.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and i dined here while spending 3 days in Santa Fe. This place was recommended by a neighbor. We ate a 4 different Mexican restaurants while there and this was the worst. A large establishment that had 5 tables where there should have been maybe 2. Food was bordering on fast food, service was near a grade of zero and most of the clientel looked like street people. I mentioned all this to the desk clerk when we returned to our hotel as this place was pictured on their room keys. He stated two years ago this was a great place, new owners and now a glorified fast food hang out for the locals. Never again !

8  Thank TERRYP1949
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stop here from time to time because I have my vehicles lubed nearby. Good NEW Mexican food...that is, this is not Tex-Mex or border versions of regional cuisine. I usually come for breakfast...and there are some good specials for breakfast. The rest of the menu looks quite solid, but I have never come for supper.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had mediocre food and service. Some friends tell us it all depends on the day -- but nothing reliably excellent. Been going to The Pantry instead.

7  Thank Jim G
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is tasty and a fairly good selection. However, it is very pricy and not a good buy even for the Santa Fe area.