“Back in time.....”

Tiny's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #251 of 555 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving Santa Fe since 1950 as a restaurant & lounge come eat, drink ,dance, listen to good live music. Sit under the stars on our patio and enjoy your favorite person and let us take care of you.
Illinois
“Back in time.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

If you like the 50's and 60's "supper club" type atmosphere then Tiny's is the place for you. Unfortunately it is now in a strip mall but once inside you can imagine how it was when it was located in town amidst similar establishments. It's family owned and operated and we were not there for any dancing but we heard it gets pretty wild and crazy. I had the, I think they were referred to as...World Famous Fajitas...and while I don't know if the claim is true they were really good fajitas! I got the smaller size and it was way more than enough. The fajitas (steak) were juicy and yummy and I loved the old school ambiance. Put it on your Santa Fe dining list. It's casual, by the way.

• Visited July 2012
5 Thank keddie43

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great food and excellent atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

I like the seafood enchiladas, my wife enjoys the goucamole chicken tacos and margaritas. We both enjoy the live music that is frequently playing.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank Bill O
Southwest
“A great place to let go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

No one judges you here, I just had a shot with some friends but the karaoke was going and everyone was just there to have a fun time. A nice step away from the normal.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank MomokoSouthwest
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Shoddy in my opinion”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

Local favorite. You either like it or you don't. Dark and dingy inside. Typical BAR atmosphere.

1 Thank DrWJH3
Florence, Italy
“I liked it.. but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

I really loved the food! The chile rellenos were some of the best I have ever eaten! I had them "Christmas Style" with red and green sauce - just to sample both. While the red sace did not have the bitter "bite" I love.. it was really, really.. really good. The green was just as tasty!
It wasn't the food. It wasn't the service - which started out a bit slow, but the young lady was swamped as I soon realized.
It was just.. odd... the ambiance was... odd. I wanted to like it.. and I didn't hate it.. but it just wasn't.. right.
So, come for the food.. enjoy the sauces! (and tell me what was odd about the place)

• Visited December 2011