“Eye-opening New Mexico food”

Tiny's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #249 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Serving Santa Fe since 1950 as a restaurant & lounge come eat, drink ,dance, listen to good live music. Sit under the stars on our patio and enjoy your favorite person and let us take care of you.
Topanga
“Eye-opening New Mexico food”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Everything was good--fresh salsa, guacamole, chips, red sauce, green sauce, pork, beef, chicken, flautas, local color. Casual, comfortable, good service. You know you're in New Mexico. Tiny's will be in our plans for every visit to Santa Fe.

• Visited July 2011
6 Thank JericoSprings

Vancouver, Washington
“Quality food and service”
Reviewed May 19, 2010

This was a meal I really enjoyed. The atmosphere was nice, not great, but the service and the food made up for any shortcomings. It must have been remodeled in the last year as the updates made it nicer than earlier reviews I read before going. The food was very good, hot and the service was friendly and prompt. I highly recommend Tiny's to eat!

6 Thank coug-89
Durham, North Carolina
“Unpretentious, good food.”
Reviewed February 14, 2007

Another of the places I wanted to make sure I visited on my trip to Santa Fe was Tiny's. Not really a typical tourist hangout, it nonetheless must have been a slow night when I was there (I believe it was a Monday), but the food was excellent, and the service friendly and helpful. I would particularly recommend the chicken and guacamole tacos.

5 Thank JimChee
Pikesville, Maryland
“A Little Worn Out”
Reviewed September 22, 2006

My husband and I tried Tiny's last night; I do not concur this is a child-friendly place considering the size of the bar and the number of drinkers; though none were unruly or loud. This is more of a lounge with a restaurant on the side. Food was well-prepared, but not remarkable. Service was better than average at times with a few lulls in between.