“"in a word: yum"”

Bambini's Steaks and Hoagies
Ranked #245 of 572 Restaurants in Santa Fe
“"in a word: yum"”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I love Bambinis. I work on during their work week hours, so I look forward to my Saturday fix. I personally recommend the mushroom steak with American, and a cannoli to finish it off.

• Visited November 2013
6 Thank aurora w

santa fe, nm
“Bambini's is the name for awesome Philly Steaks and Hoagies”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Something very special here..I absolutely love Bambini's...and their French fries are terrific...Their cannelloni is not to be believed..really...and they are HUGE...vanilla and chocolate.

Vegan offerings..Italian Subs...specials daily...and hold on...wait for it...SOUPS...not to be believed homemade SOUPS!

Yes..I truly enjoy Bambini's ... I tell all my friends about it and post about it often on Facebook...they are located next door to the Starbuck's drive-thru...in this fabulous silver air stream!!!

Locals and visitors alike...get thee to Bambini's...you will be glad you went..

• Visited November 2013
8 Thank yosta
Santa Fe, NM
“We Love Bambini's!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Confession- I'm not a big sandwich fan, and was mostly attracted to this very cool shiny restaurant on wheels by the fabulous graphics. I'm happy to say I was thrilled with the food- the first time, and every time since.

I predict the STORM STEAK will become a Santa Fe favorite - adding green chile to the cheese steak is inspired. The sandwiches are big enough to share, if you are willing to part with half. Soups are great, too.

This seems to be a family operation, friendly people offering great service, and recipes that have been handed down for generations (the green chile addition notwithstanding).

Bambini's has gotten popular FAST - we call our order in, especially during the lunch rush.

We are so glad Bambini's rolled into Santa Fe!

• Visited October 2013
6 Thank honeytravel
“Nothing special”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here with high hopes, finding a good sandwich in SF is not easy. The Bambini sandwich was good, but still a long shot from what I've experienced in PA. There is just something that cannot be recreated easily outside of that state. The roll was not as soft as expected and instead of pepper relish, banana peppers are offered. Still a decent sandwich for NM.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Just what santa fe needed!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Finally someone does a philly cheese steak justice in Santa Fe! Great little patio with tables to eat, awesome steak with bread from Philly, hot fresh fries, killer cannoli! Santa Fe gem!

• Visited October 2013