“You Must Try The Pain Au Chocolat (chocolate pastry)”
Review of Cafe Paris Bakery - CLOSED

Cafe Paris Bakery
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Middlebury, Connecticut
“You Must Try The Pain Au Chocolat (chocolate pastry)”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is the best Pain au chocolat I have ever eaten outside of France. Just enough chocolate and the flaky outside.... Delicious!

Visited March 2012
5 Thank renaime

Washington DC
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

French owned and run. Nice people. Great pastries and coffee.

Visited April 2011
6 Thank BlueNWashington
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Recently Moved Again!”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have eaten breakfast here a half dozen times. This place is under new management and is now on San Francisco Street just to the east the The Lencic, right next to the famous bronze burrow sculpture. The food is very good and it's nice to have a good French cafe and pastry shop in Santa Fe when you want something different. The pasteries are wonderful! And the coffee very good. Our gallery sometimes has our morning staff meeting here for the 4 of us because it's a very nice athmosphere with very good food. I have been once for lunch, which everyone thought what they got was very good. Haven't been for dinner yet.

• Visited February 2012
6 Thank Jorden N
“It's a coffee heaven.”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I'm 1st generation Italian, from Naples and live in Norman OK, so cappuccino, espresso and croissants are part of my DNA. I visited the place 3 times, only tried cappuccino+pastry for breakfast, espresso later in the day. Well, for this they get a straight 5 stars. The atmosphere and location to me is ++. I loved sitting near the window, drinking my cappuccino and reading my Iphone.

7 Thank Gi pizzaguy
Amarillo, Texas
“Great dessert ...”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

After reading some of the other reviews, I hesitated to post. But, we really enjoyed Cafe Paris. We stopped in on our way back to the hotel for dessert and were very pleased. Our waitress, that was referred to as "Gran Ma Ma" by the others in the bakery was very charming. She kept annoying her family by getting in the way, but she took great care of us. Too cute. Enjoyable evening spent with Gran Ma Ma. :)

• Visited July 2011