“Delicious!”
Review of Bull Ring

Bull Ring
Reserve with OpenTable
Bull Ring is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 564 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Marcy
Transit: Public Transportation is provided by the Rail Runner.
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is a great place for drinks, appetizers, and one of the best steaks you'll ever eat. Comfortable dining area with attentive service.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank Kim P

Santa Fe
“Birthday Happiness at the Bull Ring, except for rude customer next to us.”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I am finally getting around to writing a review about the Bull Ring. This is something I normally would not do unless my experience was amazing, or horrible. I just finished reading some of the reviews and I am very disappointed and horrified in reading the review written by Richard/EatingRaoul, considering he was sitting at the booth next to mine and being rather abusive to his server Nirvana, which happened to be our server as well. Despite Richards terribly negative attitude to her, she was nothing but a smiling, gracious, attentive server. My Birthday cheeecake was almost as fabulous as our steaks were. I want to say thank you to Nirvana for keeping her cool despite the circumstances with her other nasty customer, this past Saturday, April 21st.
I hope never to dine next to Richard again. It is truly sad that a miserable person can go out and cause problems for someone who is attentive, smiling and professional, merely to feel superior or to just make an excuse to be a cheap tipper. People in the service industry have a truly hard job, sometimes they make mistakes, and if brought to their attention they get fixed. I heard her apoligize and watched her rush to fix it as fast as possible.
All I can say is how wonderful my whole night was, and I am thankful for excellent service. We will definitely be back!!! We will definitely recommend the Bull Ring to anyone looking for a great steak and smiling service.

• Visited April 2012
8 Thank GraciousCustomer
San Diego, California
“A place for a special celebration”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The service and food were both very good but a little pricier than I had expected. The evening I was there a local musician, Vernon DeAguero, played classic guitar for the diners. His music is what brought us to the restaurant.

Visited March 2012
4 Thank cstmartin
Santa Fe
“Wow my expectations were set too high”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The atmosphere is winderful, the service is not very refined. This is suppose to be the best "steakhouse" in Santa Fe! I beg to differ. The wine list is weak, the knowledge of the wine by the service staff is weaker, yet it is allegedly a fine steakhouse, so I won't rant on the wine, yet. I will rant on my bone in filet. My partners petit filet was cooked to perfection according to the specifications of the restaurant, medium rare resulting in a pink center. My bone-in filet was purple, I did not order rare yet was told by the server Nirvana, that is medium rare as we present it. I I let the cut sit on the plate for a few moments and it was running red, bleeding. I envied my dates steak. Back to the wine, the bill arrived, I was charged for a bottle that was twice the price! I an not judging intent, however at an establishment rated as "the best" mistakes like this should never happen. Bill 224. Gratuity, 16. I feel no shame in reporting that. I will continue to seek the best bone in filet in Santa Fe. Richard.

5 Thank EatingRaoul
Carrollton, Texas
“If you like steaks, the Bull Ring won't disappoint!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

It's decor is not classic or flashy and it's a bit hard to find but just ask, anyone can likely point you to the Bull Ring. Steak and salads are great and be sure to finish off with their bread pudding.

Visited September 2011
5 Thank TiredTraveller15

Been to Bull Ring? Share your experiences!