“Good Food but Could be Friendlier”
Review of Pink Adobe

Pink Adobe
Ranked #52 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Located in an historic 300 year old adobe building in Santa Fe's oldest neighborhood. The Pink Adobe has been a Santa Fe tradition since 1944. Founded by Rosalea Murphy, the Pink is a unique blend of culinary delights, Santa Fe style and a true City Different experience. Today, Rosalea's family continues this tradition by offering menu favorites from the past 60 years served with our warm Santa Fe hospitality.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I have eaten at the Pink Adobe several times, the food has always been good, but the hostess at the door could be friendlier. I had the 1/2 chicken entree and my daughter had the salmon. Both were very good. We took dessert to go. I tried the Southwestern Bread Pudding, which was okay and my daughter had the coffee flavored ice cream pie, which she really liked.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We had an excellent celebratory dinner here! We had the steak dunigan, avocado shrimp, chips and salsa with a few margaritas. Everything was delicious, plentiful, and delightful! Our server was quick and attentive. The decor was amazing! The prices are reasonable. This place had the best service, food, and decor in Santa Fe! We were celebrating our 34th wedding anniversary and we were so pleased with our experience here! We actually came back two days later for more! Highly recommend this place. We had drinks at the Dragon Bar too they are also were the best ever!

1  Thank tattersall_12
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Good breakfast , many Santa Fe favorites, now combined with
Guadalupe Cafe, wonderful cinnamon rolls, good coffee. Lovely
Patio and good value.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The building is amazing, but was too warm to sit so sat outside in the courtyard which was lovely.
starting with the margarita, and the house salad, and the warm bread I thought this is going to be all right. Ended there, the waitresses looked like they would rather be home and not once did anyone ask how I liked my meal which was so covered in goat cheese that I couldn't find the two shrimp that were stuffed inside my green chilli. I ate one bite of it, it was disgusting. . Lucky my husband shared his fried shrimp which was good with baked potato and veggies. I should have said something but thought my fault for not asking what kind of cheese it was on menu, as I didn't recognize it. The chilli was just a mess on the plate, don't know if it supposed to be cooked beyond recognition. Oh well.....the hostess seating us was really nice.

8  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for drinks in the Dragon Bar of the Pink Adobe. We found the bar to be quirky and cool with the unusual decor really suiting the 300 year old Adobe. The service was excellent and we really enjoyed our visit. We didn't eat there but the food looked great!

1  Thank TamBear