“Great food! ”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Located in an historic 300 year old adobe building in Santa Fe's oldest neighborhood. The Pink Adobe has been a Santa Fe tradition since 1944. Founded by Rosalea Murphy, the Pink is a unique blend of culinary delights, Santa Fe style and a true City Different experience. Today, Rosalea's family continues this tradition by offering menu favorites from the past 60 years served with our warm Santa Fe hospitality.
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The food is spectacular and the atmosphere is historic and inviting. They have a selective kids menu. The prices were a little high but it was all worth the cost.

1  Thank Elina B

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

This place is fine. No problems but nothing fantastic. Through bad planning ended up here two nights in a row (once with friends once for business). Just OK. Don't like the margaritas.

7  Thank David F
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Cute authentic Santa Fe restaurant with a comfortable atmosphere and great service. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank jmhpr
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I, and skiing friends traveling from the East, have enjoyed dinner at the Pink Adobe over a period of 21 years. Our final destination being Taos Skl Valley, the hour long trip from Albuquerque airport to Santa Fe enables an arrival in time for dinner.

Over the 22 years ,various dishes have been selected, and we have all so enjoyed the entire experience--including the cuisine, the service, and the ambiance, that we have continued to visit the Pink Adobe.It is a short walk from theHotel St. Frances The dishes were varied, all guests enjoyed them,and the entire process was enhanced by two Margaritas apiece. Actually, the latter could have been more generous.

1  Thank Peripatetic58
Reviewed March 9, 2014

In my opinion, the Pink Adobe restaurant is nothing special anymore. My last couple of visits there made me wish it was still as good as it once was.
I decided to try something different when I was there during winter storm Boreas. So I ordered the grilled salmon, which turned out to be disappointing.
Next time I'll stick to the bar menu in their dragon room where I've had good burgers.

9  Thank Tex s