“Sunday Dinner Special at Dinner for Two can't be beat!”
Review of Dinner For Two

Dinner For Two
Reserve with OpenTable
Dinner For Two is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 590 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W San Francisco St.
Transit: Dinner for Two is four blocks from the train station; And on the walking path to the Plaza along Guadalupe and San Fransisco Streets.
Description: Dinner for Two is a family owned restaurant that has a comfortable, intimate atmosphere for parties large or small. Our local 'regulars' call us "a great value in fine dining". Multi-award winning: including Wine Spectator and "top 10 in southwest" We are happy to host dinners for organizations, or private celebrations from 2 to 60, everything is made in-house so special diets are easily accommodated: allergies, gluten free, etc. "Excellent Food and Service at a Reasonable Price"
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I are visiting Santa Fe, and I had checked restaurant reviews on Trip Advisor and the restaurant websites before arriving. Dinner for Two had very good reviews, and the restaurant website mentioned that Sunday evening offerings were $19 for soup, entree and dessert, which would normally be much more on other evenings. There is a small upcharge for steaks and special entrees. We both had the seafood chowder and fish sampler, which included mahi mahi, shrimp, and crabcakes, and yummy desserts ... to die for!!! Service was excellent, and there was lovely live guitar music in the background. One of the best dining experiences we have had.

5  Thank mdcruiser2011

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I dined here soon after our arrival in Santa Fe on a Friday night and were happy to be given a table without a reservation (not recommended at this popular spot!). The atmosphere inside was surprising as it looks like a small cafe from the outside. Inside it is much larger than we expected, very classy and intimate. Guests are greeted by the chefs as they walk by the open kitchen on the way to the dining room - and by every other staff member they encounter. My husband had a wedge salad and veal piccata. I had the spinach/squash salad and crab cakes caprese. Everything was beautifully presented, very fresh and delicious! Parking is very limited near the restaurant but, like most things in Santa Fe, it's an easy walk from almost anywhere. Dress is everything from street casual to business casual. Highly recommended.

6  Thank Jammaco
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Veal Marsala was just okay. While the veal itself was tender and tasty, the sauce was thin and tasted like bouillon. Service was cordial but it seemed as though the kitchen could not keep up. Time between salad course and entre was way too long. Atmosphere was also just okay. Some walls were in the process of being replastered.

4  Thank SW_Washington
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We recently ate at Dinner for Two on a vacation trip. While it doesn't look like much from the outside, it is nicely decorated and very comfortable on the inside. It is not overly gourmet
like many restaurants in Santa Fe.

We love a good Caesar Salad and wanted to try the table side Caesar which we haven't had in years. It certainly did not disappoint. I would go there just for the salad. My wife had the crab cake appetizer and I had Veal Marsala. Both were excellent. We spent two hours eating dinner. Service was attentive but we never felt rushed. It was a very enjoyable dinner and I highly recommend Dinner for Two.

5  Thank 110par72
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We are locals and have been going to Dinner for Two for several years now. I love the amibence, the menu, the wine list and the staff. The food is delicious and expertly prepared. Do check this one out!

4  Thank Cate A