“Excellent middle Eastern fare.”
Review of Pyramid Cafe

Pyramid Cafe
Ranked #182 of 590 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We frequent this modest looking restaurant in a strip mall for the excellent lamb and falafel. Service is prompt and attentive and the prices are reasonable. Don't let the location and appearance fool you. This is a solid choice for middle eastern food in Santa Fe.

7  Thank Tricia V

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Very different food, and a friendly staff who is genuinely glad to see you and very helpful in explaining what each dish is. The food was delicious and I couldn't ask for better service. I will eat there any time I am in Santa Fe.

7  Thank Sadie R
Reviewed July 31, 2012

...had an awesomely delicious greek salad with lamb...The 1/2 size was enough to fill me up! ..only downfall...beware the olive on the salad...it still has the pit in it..which i bit in to..thankfully no damage done!
Overall...excellent!!!!!!

6  Thank dgress
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I don' t like lamb until I had the lamb tugine here it was fabulous. Pita bread great too. The staff is attentive and helpful.

6  Thank ARNtoGO
Reviewed June 1, 2012

if you come from a town full of mediterranean flavors, you will likely find this place just average but if you live in Santa Fe, its the best we've got. Nice people, decent food and we keep going back because we like the menu. there's one up in los alamos too.

2  Thank karenkaye