“Yuck!!!!”

Souper Salad
Ranked #189 of 578 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I agree the place is dirty.Salad fixings and dressings spilled all over the buffet. The pizza in the warmer was hard. I actually saw a woman stick her finger in the dressing to taste it and an employee just ignored her instead of putting out fresh salad dressing. I've seen a better, fresher salad bar at Santa Fe High School. I do have to say that the gingerbread is awesome. The service was ok but there weren't very many people in the restaurant when we went. This was the second time we've eaten there since they opened and I remembered why.

2  Thank Monica S

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ugh. Dirty, dirty, dirty. All of the surfaces were dirty. The floors were dirty. The trays were dirty. The utensils were dirty. It took forever to get our drinks, and we had to tackle someone to get a refill. Disgusting!

1  Thank 5catmama
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I've eaten here a few times and have gotten my moneys worth. If your in santa fe,feel like a salad here's the place to go. Easy buffet all you can eat salad bar and soup. it's filling,it's a heathy choice if your mexican food worn out and the employees are very friendly. I go to the early dinner slot,less people/crowds and a refreshing change from fast food, sit downs,etc..I always come out full and you can't go wrong with salad.I recommend this place when your in town for the farmers market,shopping or touring. It's on Cerrillos, on the right in the shopping paza next to Smith's and Habitat.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Typical chain operation. Salad is long, but nothing special on it. You might think that a salad restaurant equates to healthy, but the dessert offerings will dispel that notion. Soft ice cream with chocolate or carmel sauce, cake, etc.

1  Thank Larry B
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Right across from our Hotel. Healthy and generous, We pigged out on salads, pizza, pasta, and dessert