“Good service, good food, good value”
Review of Village Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Inn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I will miss this restaurant. They closed suddenly in December. They had a menu with a good selection. The food was always cooked to order and the service great. Managers Laura Wilkinson and CeCe ran a good restaurant. We're not sure why they closed, but would love to see it open again.

1  Thank kattsocean

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Ate there several months ago. Service awful. Food was terrible. Swore I'd never go back. No worry, they are closed up. Now our great mayor will have to raise taxes on all the other business to keep up his socialist agenda.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I usually have breakfast here a couple of times a month. It's your typical old fashion small chain restaurant. The breakfasts are very good with good coffee. The portions are large and filling. I had dinner here only once, which was enough. It's breakfast that you want to have at this place.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

this is always a good place to stop for breakfast or lunch,the food is ok. Service is usually ok too. The best thing on the menu is the pies,always good.

1  Thank pcc10
Reviewed August 8, 2009

Whew, Santa Fe shuts down early, even on weekends. You late nighters, buy food for the hotel room fridge. This is the only place we could find open after the Opera. Our waitress was sassy (in a good way), and the club sandwich was really good, even worth a trip. Being a pseudo gourmet myself, I hate to admit that I really enoyed the blueberry crepes there! Anyway, if everything else is closed in the gourmet Mecca of New Mexico, I do not think you will be disappointed in the food . They are open until 1:00 am.

2  Thank ecolinter