“Olé” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #258 of 556 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Pasco, Washington
“Olé”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting relatives from out of town and they took us here because it is their favorite local place for breakfast. My breakfast was excellent, the waiter was attentive, and we had a great time. There was a breakfast buffet but I ordered off the menu. I'll be back on my next visit.

5 Thank ChurchClown

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Aldana's has become a new favorite breakfast spot for my husband and me. There is both menu and buffet service. The buffet is excellent and provides a wide variety of traditional breakfast foods such as eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage and French toast. Additionally there are delicious Mexican breakfast items for those who enjoy a bit more spice and something out of the ordinary. The restaurant is very clean and the service friendly and efficient. The price is very good as well.

• Visited October 2013