“Great Place for Breakfast”
Review of TIA Sophia's

TIA Sophia's
Ranked #20 of 559 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This a good breakfast spot. It was filled with locals the morning we were there. It is close to the Plaza so is short walking distance from the centrally located hotels. We had a very friendly and accommodating waiter. The food was excellent.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Bill N

Antioch, Illinois
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I parked my car in one of the public parking lots and asked the attendant for a recommendation for breakfast. He did not hesitate to recommend TIA Sophia's, and I'm glad I took his advice. The waiter was one of the friendliest I have ever seen and the Huevos Rancheros was excellent...topped with bean and potatoes. The green & red chile was very tasty, and filled me up for the remainder of the afternoon.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank soysue
Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Local's Place to Eat!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Tia Sophia's serves Unbelievably Delicious Food at Very Affordable Prices! You can get two meals here for the price of one anywhere else! You are only a Stranger here Once. Our Favorites are the Tostado's and their Heuvos Rancharios! Enjoy!!!

4 Thank Sandy4343
Hartford, Connecticut
“TIA”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

A stop at TIA Sophia is a must for us when we visit. This trip we had the stuffed sopaipillas...best lunch I had in a long time! Tasty with just the right amount of chile served Christmas.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank dennis843
San Francisco
“Overhyped tourist trap”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I don't know what the deal is with this place, it's really bad Mexican food. The reviews of this place are soooooo wrong, don't waste your money or time!!! We went there for breakfast and the waitress was snobby as all hell -- like really lady, you work in a place that serves crappy Mexican food, you can drop the attitude -- So on top of the bad waitress the food was crap! I ordered the huevos rancheros and basically it was a plate full of ok beans topped with just a small amount of their hashbrowns, and one tortilla with one egg completely drenched in the worst enchilada sauce I've ever had. All you could taste was the sauce. I was starving so I choked down about 5 bites and then I was done. If you are from any other home town that serves Mexican food you'll know that this place is really for the gringos who know nothing about it. I've gotten better Mexican from a roach coach (aka taco truck) then what they serve at this place. Do yourself a favor don't get suckered by the hype!

1 Thank cocogem