“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant deserves all the accolades that it gets. We had to wait about 30 minutes for a table as they only take reservations for dinner. It truly was worth the wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,614)

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

While we've had breakfast and lunches here in the past, at dinner this place is transformed into a 4 star restaurant. Have the pibil pork wrapped in a banana leaf and you won't go wrong

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Colorful-decor and food. The food was fresh and very creative. We enjoyed every we got especially the green Thai curry.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Service and quality of dinner seems to be slipping. I consider myself a good judge of their food as I have been dining there for over 30 years. Last week they "lost" my reservation but agreed to squeeze me in 30 minutes later than my original time. The service was sporadic so my water and wine glass were often empty. Dinner was cold and congealed. I will return as this is the only time I have ever had less than stellar service or an unacceptable meal... I hope for the price, this was a one time slip!

7  Thank InfiniteRanch
Reviewed October 1, 2018

The Cafe is a 2 minute walk from the Hotel we were staying at (The St. Francis). Initially when we looked at the menu my wife and I thought the pricing was a little rich and we passed. However, we ate breakfast there on our last day in Santa Fe and it was tremendous (I am something of a foodie). My Blintzes were delicious (as was the side of Salmon Hash) and the servings were ample . The staff was great and if anything, I regret not going there earlier.