“Breakfast at Pasquale's”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2014

A great breakfast spot. It is a little small and crowded but worth the wait. My Mother-in-Law said it was the best breakfast ever. We travelled on to Taos and she wanted to drive back the next day for breakfast. I had their pancakes, blue corn I think, really good. One of the best latte's I have ever had. Don't miss breakfast at Cafe Pasqual's.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Pasqual's

Reviewed June 4, 2014

It was my first time at the restaurant since moving to santa fe. I thought it would be a great place to take my parents to. We had a fourth minute wait and once we sat down the servers were in bad moods and rude. At the end of the meal we wished we had gone to elevation right next door because our food and service the night before had been amazing.

8  Thank hikerel
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Regional organic cooking in a quaint corner restaurant on Water Street in downtown Santa Fe. Fills quickly, especially for weekend brunch. Serves all three meals plus desserts. Also has a gallery, some gift items, and their own cookbook. Don't be shy about the community table for quicker seating.

1  Thank Zoom_Gotti
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We ate here twice during our four day stay in Santa Fe. Brunch was my favorite! This place always has a long wait list so make reservations! We didn't for brunch, so were place at their community table with 6 other people, but we bonded quickly when we discovered that 6 of the 8 people were from Texas.
Our evening meal had mixed reviews between the four of us. Appetizers were the best part of the meal. My scallops were cooked perfectly, but didn't have the flavor since expected after reading the menu, and my son and husband were disappointed in their green chili burger. I will definitely go back but order appetizers for the meal.

2  Thank Loyce W
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner meal here in May 2014, courtesy of a Mothers Day gift card from our son.... lucky us! It was a definite requirement to have made a reservation, as they are indeed very busy, and the restaurant is not terribly spacious. The food was wonderfully prepared with wholesome ingredients... delightful! When it was discovered that the dessert we'd ordered was no longer available, and we didn't hanker for any of the other choices, we were surprised to be sent home with some lovely cookies to enjoy later - very thoughtful!