“Very good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maria's New Mexican Kitchen

Maria's New Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #43 of 556 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amarillo, Texas
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Our first visit and we will for sure be back the next time we are in Santa Fe. Parking lot was a bit tricky had to circle the block to access but other than that A+.

Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States
“Nice SF stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

The food was very nice and the staff was attentive. If you have time to make a few stops, this should be on the list.

Visited November 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

The restaurant was busy, full of families, business people, and tourists. I asked to be seated at the bar to watch the football game (AFC Championship) but was placed at an empty table that was adjacent to the bar and given a menu. I said thank you and quickly walked over and sat at an empty barstool when the hostess had left and returned to her post.

The bartender was friendly and kept my water glass filled and frequently asked if I wanted another margarita. My food was served to me quickly. It was okay. The rice was wetter than I'd like. But the refried beens were good. The enchilada was... meh. And the green salsa was good. So overall, it was okay. It was a bit pricier than I expected to pay for lunch, though.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank TanikaS
Gunnison, CO
“Slipping”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

After numerous excellent previous visits to this restaurant, I was sadly disappointed in our visit on Friday night. The food, and the margaritas were fantastic as always, but the service was horrible. Anthony was way to busy to do any anything or say anything except "what do you want" He never came around and checked on our well being, or if we wanted more drinks, or anything else. He ruined the whole dining experience for me, and will be a long time before I return. I have recommended this place many, many times to my friends, but can no longer do that.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Cold_Zone
West Des Moines, Iowa
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This was our first stop in Santa Fe for food. We enjoyed the blue corn enchiladas and delicious soft baked bread.

Will certainly drop by again when we visit.