“Great Sandwiches!!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Sandwiches!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2010

We stayed right near this little restaurant, and stopped there twice for custom sandwiches. They were absolutely delicious! And even more than that are the owners. Such a sweet couple. She even gave us both big hugs as we were leaving town. They couldn't have been kinder and more helpful. I will definitely go back there when in Santa Fe next!

9 Thank SWLfl

Santa Fe
“Hostile dining experience, no waiting.”
Reviewed September 1, 2009

The owners, who also serve the customers, are exceptionally hateful hostile humans whose mission seems to be creating an unpleasant dining experience for everyone. Needless to say, the food is not prepared with love which may be why it's on the low side of average. And to top it off, the pricing is rather high.

5 Thank ElleSantaFe
Denver
“Delicious food. Hostile owner.”
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Allthough we have enjoyed Saveur in the past, this time we had a strange experience with the owner. Now I understand the complaints of other reviewers on this site. After reading on Trip Advisor and other restaurant review sites that they offer half price take-out after three, we decided that would be a delightful option for our tailgate party at the Opera. We arrived a few minutes after three only to be informed, curtly, that the half price discount was only from 3:30 to 3:45. We left, ran a few errands and returned around 3:30. After selecting our items, the owner rang up a 30% discount. Pointing at the clock, I said I thought their items were half price after 3:30. "Yes," she said, "but you walked in the door at 3:28." Although the food is wonderful, discounted or not, I agree with a previous reviewer. The owners should fire themselves.

3 Thank dineme
Santa Fe, NM
“Great food, friendly owner/hostess, fresh made daily!”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

The food is not cheap, but for what you get, it's not over priced. A glass of OJ will run you $2+, but it is fresh squeezed. They make everything fresh every day and to the owner's exacting standards. I especially like the puff pastry with thin sliced ham, green chile and cheese, $2.75. Yummie. If you happen to be there at 2:45, they discount whatever is left. If you're lucky, you might pick up on a great snack/dinner. They have a HUGE cinnamon roll (a New Mexico favorite) with or without a generous spreading of icing. The soups are great. The owner (Dee) likes to greet her customers and get to know them. If you would rather be anonymous, go somewhere else. Only open for breakfast & lunch, M-F, 8AM to 3PM, closed for Federal & State holidays. (No, I'm not the owner or even related to her. Just a loyal customer.) Enjoy!

10 Thank BulldogCajun
Los Alamos
“I stop there every chance I get”
Reviewed July 22, 2008

This is a delightful, quirky little restaurant with green-chile & cheese croissants that are light but fierce, bricks of fruity, rich bread pudding that 3 people can share, and a homey, "don't we know you" ambience. I am in Santa Fe almost every week and I make sure to stop there for a treat or a post 3-p.m half price item to take home for dinner, since they close at 4. Love this place AND its people!

12 Thank OhGoodGrief