“Freshly Prepared”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between E. Alameda & Palace Ave
Description: Fresh authentic Mexican cuisine. Gluten free items available.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Freshly Prepared”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The thing you can count on here is that everything is fresh. You get a sense that someone's grandmother is in the kitchen cooking for you. Do not hesitate to ask for what you want. The chef often is able to make your dream come true if you just ask. I noticed that to please the healthier tourists and the elder local crowd that the chef under-seasons many dishes and one needs to request a little more seasoning if you would like it to match a typical good restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank HannaKathryn

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“busy, make reservations!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

delightful - a place the locals hang out. it is authentic and fresh. but if you are going at prime time, make a reservation.

Visited July 2014
Midland, Texas
“Perfect ending to a nice visit”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We went because a picture on trip advisor of the Orange tequila shrimp looked amazing! It was even better in person. We made reservations and were seated immediately upon arrival. I like sweet and tangy so the meal was perfect for me, it would have been too sweet for my husband. His enchiladas were perfect though. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Charming, relaxed dinner, a perfect end to a day.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jaadams2013
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Lives Up To Its Name”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

As someone who has to eat both gluten and soy free, it's not easy to find a suitable Mexican restaurant. This one had incredibly good food and a well-informed staff that could make recommendations and alterations. We all enjoyed it, including those who ate off the regular menu. I would eat here frequently if I was local.

• Visited July 2014
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Excellent Mexican food!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I ate here one night. Excellent Mexican food away from the Plaza. Plenty of parking and located closer to the Canyon road area. I can't remember what my meal was but I know I finished it. But I do remember the dessert. It was a delicious flan. Seemed to be a very popular place with the locals. Don't miss it. Would eat here again.

• Visited July 2014