“Suiza Enchiladas ... great!”
Review of Mucho Gusto

Mucho Gusto
Ranked #17 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between E. Alameda & Palace Ave
Description: Fresh authentic Mexican cuisine. Gluten free items available.
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area and this place looked interesting so we decided to check it out. The food was delicious! Loved the sauce and feta combination with the chicken enchiladain their Suiza dish. Salsas were good a nd even the black beans and rice were excellent. We both left a very clean plate behind. Cute decor and vibrant colors. Quick service and attentive wait staff. An excellent choice!

3  Thank BadLlama17

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here on our last night in Santa Fe. We were extremely happy with our meal. We started with the Queso Fundido, which could have fed 6 people. I had the chicken burrito and my wife had the enchilada suiza. Both were ample portions and very good. The only downside to our experience was that the restaurant was very hot inside (at least 80 degrees), and was pretty uncomfortable. I'd return in a heartbeat, but only if I was very hungry!

2  Thank ceshafer2
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went here with a out of town guest. Im a local and it was my first time at Mucho Gusto. Boy! Was it good! We went to a lot ( A lot!) of eateries while she visited and this was her favorite meal! Just delicious Mexican food! Relaxed surroundings and good service . I was delightfully surprised at the attentive service. Tourists - you can walk from the plaza- its not too far. Everyone else, drive over there and check it! FYI closed Sundays.

3  Thank Teenatraveler
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped here because it was close to our hotel and recommended by the staff. The food was wonderful. My friend had "The Bomb", which was a stuffed chicken breast with a creamy poblano sauce...to die for. I had the pulled pork tacos...also very tasty. The salsas that come with the chips is excellent. We were there mid afternoon, so it was very quiet. Would recommend it if it is along your way, but there are so many great restaurants, I would not go out of your way to get here.

3  Thank jolifive
Reviewed June 24, 2013

we finally tried this hidden gem after visiting here for 2 prior summers. and we are so glad to have found it. It's open for lunch and dinner. we were seated immediately. super clean surroundings.
chili verde sauce is so refreshing because it tasted as though they add fresh cilantro to it. we split the creamy chicken chalupas which were plenty for 2 people. their margaritas are really interesting too!! a definite place to count on especially in high season when finding a place to eat can be a bit of a challenge for lunch and dinner....casual atmosphere that seems to lend itself to
families too.