“Fabulous Italian Restaurant”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 578 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Guadalupe
Description: We prepare the finest, local and seasonal ingredients a la minute with the utmost care and respect. Our menu is inspired by Italian cuisine, but as food is born of the region, we try to stay true to our relationships with local growers. For that reason, we’ve continuously nurtured a strong connection between the Santa Fe Farmers Market and our kitchen — melding indigenous foods whenever possible, with key Italian imports. Dining at Andiamo inspires conversation and evokes memories. That’s why we see Andiamo as a collective experience for people who love food. Our staff is genuinely happy to work with our customers. At the end of the day, we want our guests to feel better for having eaten here.Our extensive, Itlian-driven, award-winning wine list caters to any price point.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I don't remember what my husband and I ordered, but everything was excellent. I am only sorry that this restaurant is not closer to where I live, I would love to go back! It was one of the better restaurants that we have been to, and we dine out quite often. Keep up the good work! The service was also excellent.

3  Thank Jan G
Joan G, Owner at Andiamo, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you so much for writing such kind words about your recent visit to Andiamo! Glad to know that you enjoyed your meal, as well as the service. We wish that you lived closer to Andiamo, too! Hope to see you again on your next trip to Santa Fe.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Recommend by our hotel we went for dinner. Small casual restaurant with very friendly service. Everything we ordered was excellent, even down to the cookies at the end of our meal.

The salads were perfectly dressed, I loved my endive salad and the pasta was perfect. Friendly service, good food, very happy we went.

5  Thank john b
Joan G, Owner at Andiamo, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your recent dinner at Andiamo! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed everything you ordered, and that the pasta was perfect. We look forward to seeing you again when you're back in Santa Fe.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Good food, small space, reserve ahead on the early side of evening. Wish there were more variety in selections - especially for vegetarians in our party. Not traditional Italian - inventive with Santa Fe flair.

3  Thank granitegraphics
Joan G, Owner at Andiamo, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review Andiamo! So happy to hear that you enjoyed your food and found our menu inventive. We try to accommodate vegetarians and have a vegetarian menu with a variety of choices. We appreciate your feedback about that menu, however, and will keep working to improve it. We hope you'll join us again.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I didn't see as many reviews of this restaurant as some of the other more traditional favorites but I'm glad we found it. Many others already have and we were glad to have a reservation as the place was hopping when we arrived at 7:00 on a weeknight. Everything we ate was delicious and made with great care. The most simple things- like the salad dressing was fresh and flavorful. We had pasta and the portions were very generous. Professional service was friendly without being cloying. A wonderful change from the more prevalent Mexican and New Mexican traditional cuisines in and around Santa Fe.

4  Thank Diane S
Joan G, Owner at Andiamo, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thanks so much for so thoughtfully reviewing Andiamo! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal, from the salad to the pasta, and that you found the service friendly. We hope you'll dine with us again the next time you're in Santa Fe.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Invited by a friend to meet for dinner at Andiamo, I went reluctantly. I had not dined there in eleven years, and the last of my two visits had driven me away - good food and menu, but lousy ambience, horrible acoustics, and haughty, self-important service: my question about an entree was treated as if I were just too-too bourgeois.

Happily, all that seems to have changed for the better, including a make-over of the interior that improved the acoustics and took the ambience up several notches; our server was attentive, though she seemed distracted or over-burdened.

4  Thank Michael C
Joan G, Owner at Andiamo, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent dining experience with Andiamo! We're glad fate allowed for us to serve you again, and that you enjoyed the food, ambiance and service. We look forward to seeing you again and like hearing from you.

Been to Andiamo? Share your experiences!