“Ristra is closed!!!!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Historic District
Cross street: Guadalupe/St. Francis
Reviewed April 15, 2015

A friend of mine & myself went to Ristra over the weekend. It is closed. A sign said a new restuarant was coming in April (now) but it loojs a very long ways off. Sorry I can not remember the new name of restuarant.

Reviewed January 20, 2015

We were able to get a Christmas Eve reservation for their fixed price holiday menu. The food was thoughtfully prepared and presented. Cocktails excellent (pomegranate martini!). Service impeccable. Lovely ambiance. The bar at the rear of the building which is also the main entrance looked like a nice place to while away some time. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Char O
Reviewed December 17, 2014

We had a delicious meal here, with mussels in a rich, creamy coconut milk sauce, and the evening's special elk tenderloin, perfectly prepared. We finished with a cheesecake for dessert that was intense and enjoyable.

4  Thank OhGoodGrief
Reviewed November 23, 2014

The bar at Ristra is a treasure and you are made to feel welcome from the minute you enter.
Eight of us ate at the bar and I tasted a variety of the menu items. Each was delicious! I had the pork sliders that were just perfect. As a Santa Fe local I can recommend Ristra highly. Chris the bartender makes a mean martini.

3  Thank KMKG88
Reviewed November 16, 2014

I felt compelled to put in a good word for Ristra since having dinner there last Thursday (11/13) and being the only customers there. Granted, it was off season and very cold, but come on Santa Fe, this place is a jewel! We were treated like kings, the food absolutely the best quality and prepared by the hands of a master chef. We sampled six or seven different menu items and everything was a hit. Perhaps we got a little extra attention, but if I lived in Santa Fe, I'd eat there every night, crowds or not!

5  Thank PabloManzano